Post a reply

Re: World Snooker International Championship Last 128 !!!!

Postby Wildey

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Earlier this season I made a comment about some players (Dunham included) not being able to compete on the tour. I would be very happy to be proved wrong so fair play to him.

Finish it now Kurt.

Still make Joyce favourite for the match

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Wildey wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Earlier this season I made a comment about some players (Dunham included) not being able to compete on the tour. I would be very happy to be proved wrong so fair play to him.

Finish it now Kurt.

Possibly but I hope not as this would really hurt Dunham. Suppose the positive would be that he will know that he can take frames off of higher ranked players. It shows progress even if he loses.

Postby Wildey

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Finish it now Kurt.

Possibly but I hope not as this would really hurt Dunham. Suppose the positive would be that he will know that he can take frames off of higher ranked players. It shows progress even if he loses.

I Just think the pool of players in Australia isnt strong enough to give him any competition to make him improve as a player.

Aussies qualify via The Oceania Championship in real terms Clubs in England have a more competative environment.

Barry Hearn said he wont reward mediaocracy but that what's happening

Postby Wildey

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I agree Wildey about the pool of players but the system isn't Dunham's fault and I don't blame him for taking the opportunity. I think that's why I admire him as he has a steeper learning cureve than other new pros. If he makes it he has done very well indeed.

of course not he is over here trying. some gets tour cards and doesent bother so credit for that

Postby Wildey

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I know that many of you on here think that Wildey is a cantankerous, foul-mouthed, ignorant, opinionated, egotistical, boorish loudmouth but I won't hear a bad word said against him.

At 4-0 to Dunham he predicted a win for Joyce and you can't really argue with that.

im just honest with my opinions non of the above aplies to me unfortunally online or by typing you dont see the real person

Postby TheSaviour

So Ronnie in action today! But no-show again the next week.

Should beat Gerard. That´s the public wisdom also lol.

How they guessed it so right if that match is going to be streamed or not. Jimmy lost 1-6, so Ronnie should pull a one back. No bulls...... Anymore, please.