Post a reply

Re: World Snooker International Championship Last 128 !!!!

Postby Andre147

Ronnie steamrolls past Greene 6-0, ending with a flourish, 112 to finish it off!

What annoys me the most is that he has lost recently to players like him when he had everything to steamroll past them, namely Mavis, Holt and King. The King loss at the GM was a bad one, he really should have won that tournament, the draw certainly opened up massively for him.

Anwyay, he's heading to China again. Not much hopes there, but you never know...

Postby Cloud Strife

eraserhead wrote:Happy he managed to kill the match quickly, couldn't watch the last 2 frames.

It was a very fluent performance from Ronnie which was good to see, but as we know Ronnie isn't the most consistent these days. He could easily choke his next match to some no-name.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:Ronnie steamrolls past Greene 6-0, ending with a flourish, 112 to finish it off!

What annoys me the most is that he has lost recently to players like him when he had everything to steamroll past them, namely Mavis, Holt and King. The King loss at the GM was a bad one, he really should have won that tournament, the draw certainly opened up massively for him.

Anwyay, he's heading to China again. Not much hopes there, but you never know...

He should also have won the China Championship with the draw he had. That choke to Brecel...<doh>

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Ronnie steamrolls past Greene 6-0, ending with a flourish, 112 to finish it off!

He should also have won the China Championship with the draw he had. That choke to Brecel...<doh>

Definately.

Nowadays he chokes v players he should humiliate.

Postby TheSaviour

Cool!

I don´t know. But you just know to be in big troubles when you start to see some dreams about Steve Davis. But that´s also a signal that the deals should be respected. If Ronnie´s nickname is the "Rocket" then he is the Rocket. Don´t start to question the deals which already has been done.

There´s always just that conditional on everything. Regarding these qualifiers. But that´s the beauty of the break-building. I suppose many players can lay that conditional. Some actually have.