Post a reply

Re: Yushan World Open Last 16 !!!!!

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Odd that hendry_fan didnt appear today. Any reason for it? :-D

Yes he blames ROS fans but he's just like them :pal:

In fairness, I always liked him, but yesterday he was all over the place posting here when Haggins was playing, no sight of him today. :parrot:

Postby Andre147

MJW has only lost 1 frame so far, last 128 qualifiers included, but I suspect his next match v Kyren wont be that easy, in fact a difficult one for him me thinks.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
I'm eating a pizza. With pineapple. That's right.

You are the worst kind of person.

Aint had pineapple on pizza in years. Nit sure I liked it.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Ding and MJW have impreseed me the most in this tournament so far, a final between the two of them like their 2010 China Open Finao would be great.

I hope the semis turn out to be MJW v Allen and Ding v Luca or even Hang would be good.

I'd wanted a Higgins vs Ding final. As Higgins is out, I'll settle for a William vs Ding instead.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Ding and MJW have impreseed me the most in this tournament so far, a final between the two of them like their 2010 China Open Finao would be great.

I remember that 2010 final. Williams lifting the big golden plate.

Postby SnookerFan

Just watching Brecel Vs McGill I taped earlier. Good to hear Foulds commentating. <ok>

I was going to put Mark Williams on, but pressed play on the McGill match and saw the Williams result. :grrr:

Postby hendry_fan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Odd that hendry_fan didnt appear today. Any reason for it? :-D

Well,what a surprise,after all these years,MDG actually gives me a mention. :bowdown: <cool>

Nuthin "odd" bout me not appearin yesterday mate,sometimes even hendry_fan has things to do,other than to watch snooker,play snooker,comment/read posts here on SI. :-D

In other words,yesterday i was buckin BUSY!!. <laugh>

Postby Pink Ball

hendry_fan wrote:

Well,what a surprise,after all these years,MDG actually gives me a mention. :bowdown: <cool>

Nuthin "odd" bout me not appearin yesterday mate,sometimes even hendry_fan has things to do,other than to watch snooker,play snooker,comment/read posts here on SI. :-D

In other words,yesterday i was buckin BUSY!!. <laugh>

You okay Hun?

Postby hendry_fan

[quote="Andre147"]"masterdoctorgenius"]Odd that hendry_fan didnt appear today. Any reason for it?

Yes he blames ROS fans but he's just like them

In fairness, I always liked him, but yesterday he was all over the place posting here when Haggins was playing, no sight of him today.

Good evening Andre ya :emu: ,

Very nice of you to also gimme a mention.

As i just stated in my post to MDG,i explained my not showin up yesterday,in fact i was busy the whole of tday as well,2 busy days for hendry-fan in a row,not used to so much stress,bein so busy. :-D

As far as Higgins losin to Gilbert is concerned,well you know what!,.........................

,............i aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiint bovered.

;-) <laugh>

And as far as Ants loss to Brecel is concerned,.......................................

,.............................well i aint buckin bovered but that neither.

:bum: :-D

Have a nice evening,i,ve gotta go,i,m busy tnight too. :dizzy:

Ohhhhhhh,jeez,due to me bein so busy,i almost forgot,.........................

This is especially for you Andre,.......................

THE MOST RANKING TITLES
STEPHEN HENDRY= 36

John Higgins= 29

Ronnie O'Sullivan= 28
Steve Davis= 28

:D STEPHEN HENDRY AND JOHN HIGGINS!. :-D

I Just thought,in case you have,nt realised,or did,nt know,that i,d give you a full,actual update of how it now looks on that most ranking titles list. :happy: