Post a reply

Re: India Open Last 128 and 64 !!!

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

Stuart Bingham‏Verified @Stuart__Bingham
A good 4-1 win today. Play tomorrow about 11ish again @MattSelt in last 32. #IndianOpen

Postby gcjdavid

A soccer commentator( that comments on my country's TV station) and Aditya Mehta are commentating.

Shιtefest as usual.

Postby SnookerFan

gcjdavid wrote:A soccer commentator( that comments on my country's TV station) and Aditya Mehta are commentating.

Shιtefest as usual.

<laugh>

Probably still talk more sense than the BBC.

Postby gcjdavid

SnookerFan wrote:
gcjdavid wrote:A soccer commentator (that comments on my country's TV station) and Aditya Mehta are commentating.

Shιtefest as usual.

<laugh>

Probably still talk more sense than the BBC.

Mehta probably makes quite a lot of sense; Indians are generally good at talking. I still remember two years ago when people said that the Indian commentators were better than any English commentator except Everton.

Postby hendry_fan

COMMMME ONNNNNNNNNN J HAGGIS,GET IN THERE LADDIE!.

John finishes off the young pretender with a 87. :happy:

John Higgins 4-3 Zhao Xintong :happy: :happy:

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I think we should ditch rankings and switch to a pure wildcard tour, entirely at the discretion of Barry.

Don't give him ideas.

Postby gcjdavid

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I think we should ditch rankings and switch to a pure wildcard tour, entirely at the discretion of Barry.

Don't give him ideas.

Remember the other day when I was high and suggested a timed ranking tournament on this forum? I've been slapping myself ever since.

Postby SnookerFan

gcjdavid wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Don't give him ideas.

Remember the other day when I was high and suggested a timed ranking tournament on this forum? I've been slapping myself ever since.

Maybe that would explain the Snooker Shootout.

Hearn announced it when he was off his face, and has been too embarrassed to admit it afterwards.