Post a reply

D88 German Masters Quarter Finals !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Wednesday 31st of January ~ Sunday 4th of February at the Tempodrom in Berlin

The pick of the round is Judd Trump v Ding Junhui but there are others that are well capable of lifting the title on Sunday.Mark Williams the inaugural champion back in 2011 is still there as is Shaun Murphy hoping to add to their Title Haul.

And Graeme Dott playing in his first ranking quarter final since he reached the semi final of the German Masters in 2016.

Who will reach the semi finals in Berlin this year?

DRAW

Quarter Finals

Jimmy Robertson v Mark J Williams Williams leads 5-0
Ding Junhui v Judd Trump Ding Junhui leads 8-6
----------------------------------------------------
Ryan Day v Shaun Murphy Murphy leads 14-8
Graeme Dott v Xiao Guodong Dott leads 2-1

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: D88 German Masters Quarter Finals !!!

Postby snooky147

Alex0paul wrote:Should be a lock for the World Grand Prix too after this week

Yeah, At the moment he's £13,000 ahead of 32nd place so he's qualified as far as I'm concerned.

Postby Alex0paul

snooky147 wrote:

Yeah, At the moment he's £13,000 ahead of 32nd place so he's qualified as far as I'm concerned.

He seems to have had a decent season without any major breakthrough. Just a shame there isn't great points on offer this week

Postby snooky147

Alex0paul wrote:
snooky147 wrote:

He seems to have had a decent season without any major breakthrough. Just a shame there isn't great points on offer this week

It's slowly starting to come together so the more he can reach these positions he'll get used to it again. Work in progress.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Iranu wrote:Is it just me or is it inappropriate for Eurosport to bother the players right before they go out?

Doesn't bother me.It's usually very brief.