Post a reply

Re: D88 German Masters Last 16 !!!

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Oh bucking hell, I went in the kitchen. Come back. Ding was no longer at the table.

Your kitchen table?

Yes. I'm sure that's where I left him.

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Deewee wrote:Lovely fluke for Judd

Some things never change.

They certainly do. Wilson beat Judd 8 flukes to zero in the Masters. Nice to see him get a run of the balls for a change.

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Deewee wrote:Lovely fluke for Judd

Some things never change.

They certainly do. Wilson beat Judd 8 flukes to zero in the Masters. Nice to see him get a run of the balls for a change.

rofl Most of Judd's career has been a fluke.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Is there many players that were blubbering like babies after losing a snooker match.Ding and Wilson are the two i know.Maybe it's harsh but i thought Wilson was ridiculous to break down like that.

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:Is there many players that were blubbering like babies after losing a snooker match.Ding and Wilson are the two i know.Maybe it's harsh but i thought Wilson was ridiculous to break down like that.

Nice to see passion sometimes.

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Is there many players that were blubbering like babies after losing a snooker match.Ding and Wilson are the two i know.Maybe it's harsh but i thought Wilson was ridiculous to break down like that.

I've no problem with a player shedding an emotional,happy tear after winning a trophy. Crying after losing is a sign of weakness to me.It's ridiculous and thats why so very few players have done it as far as i know.

Maybe i'm cold hearted, don't think i am though.Just not something i'd ever do.

Postby Deewee

Chalk McHugh wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I've no problem with a player shedding an emotional,happy tear after winning a trophy. Crying after losing is a sign of weakness to me.It's ridiculous and thats why so very few players have done it as far as i know.

I doubt he was planning to do it

Postby Chalk McHugh

Deewee wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I doubt he was planning to do it

Never said he was. Just an observation. Not saying it's right or wrong, just how i felt at the time.

Postby eraserhead

Deewee wrote:I doubt he was planning to do it

Yeah I think the moment just got the best of him, maybe he'd accepted the loss earlier at world and English open, because he got beat quite heavily by Ding and Ronnie. He still had a chance at the masters.

Postby Deewee

I like genuine reactions. That's just me.
You said it was a sign of weakness, please elaborate. Do you think fellow players would get some advantage out of it?

Postby eraserhead

Ding showing good signs so far, but I think he needs start his matches a little better.