Post a reply

Re: D88 German Masters Last 16 !!!

Postby journo

SnookerFan wrote:
journo wrote:And the heat could peel a mandarin.

That might be useful. Saves you having to do it yourself.

Indeed. At least my Currywurst won't go cold.

Postby journo

Mark Davis' Snooker prompts Ryan Day to tap the table like a man fluent in morse. Can Davis restore parity?

Postby Chalk McHugh

journo wrote:Mark Davis' Snooker prompts Ryan Day to tap the table like a man fluent in morse. Can Davis restore parity?

Hows the Temperature Dome now? Could you still fry an egg on one of the five tables?

Postby Dan-cat

Chalk McHugh wrote:
journo wrote:Mark Davis' Snooker prompts Ryan Day to tap the table like a man fluent in morse. Can Davis restore parity?

Hows the Temperature Dome now? Could you still fry an egg on one of the five tables?

oh Pinkie. :(

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:Work has gone better than i thought today so i mite get the Judd v Ding game tonight.Should be good.

A rematch of the 2014 final. <ok>

Postby Deewee

Dan-cat wrote:Off to play snooker now, always a highlight of my week

I've been meaning to give it a go to get a high break on the profile here <cool> , probably going to have to bribe a friend to go with me

Postby Chalk McHugh

Sounds good Dan. What's your highest break and do you count a break in practise on your own as a valid break?

Postby Chalk McHugh

Sounds good Dan. What's your highest break and do you count a break in practise on your own as a valid break?

Postby SnookerFan

Postby Alex0paul

Postby snooky147

Phew, when Graeme beat Mei xi Wen in the Uk recently I spoke to him about the match and he said he was extremely impressed with his safety game so I am relieved he came through that match. My ulcer and my heart would have preferred 5-1 instead of 5-4 but hey, a win is a win and I envision a more fluent affair against Goudong.
So for those that are over there did the chinese boy out safety Graeme from 4-1 to 4-4 or am I wrong.
:john: :gag:

Postby journo

Postby Dan-cat

Chalk McHugh wrote:Dont think i'll ever get an answer to those two questions haha. Friday madness at the Berlin Temperature Dome.

Since I started playing properly again after a long break, 35. Regularly make 30s. Nearly had a 40 last week missed a simple red by millimetres and had good position on the blue.

Back when I was 20 I was making 40s and my high break was 53 or something like that.

No I don’t count practice breaks these have all been in matches.

I need help to push on

Postby Chalk McHugh

Dan-cat wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Dont think i'll ever get an answer to those two questions haha. Friday madness at the Berlin Temperature Dome.

Since I started playing properly again after a long break, 35. Regularly make 30s. Nearly had a 40 last week missed a simple red by millimetres and had good position on the blue.

Back when I was 20 I was making 40s and my high break was 53 or something like that.

No I don’t count practice breaks these have all been in matches.

I need help to push on

Cheers Dan. Yea i dont play that much anymore but when i was younger and playing daily i got quite a few early 30s breaks. I used to always break down then but i have to say a lot of the tables were not up to scratch. Brutal in fact. And the balls were in bits at times.

I'd like to play on these top notch tables that the pros play on and if i got back playing regularly i'd be looking to get into the 40s and who knows, maybe more.

You really do have to practise regularly to have any chance and unfortunately most of us just dont have the time.