Post a reply

Re: D88 German Masters Last 128 !!!

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Selt beating Yan :irk:

Can Yan still beat Ronnie's record ???

I think that's it now. I think he had to be UK Champion or German Masters Champion. Might be wrong.

Postby TheRocket

Ding's really going through a bad spell atm doesn't he? Under normal circumstances you'd expect him to destroy Gerard Greene 5:0 or 5:1. Now he's 2:3 behind.

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:Ding's really going through a bad spell atm doesn't he? Under normal circumstances you'd expect him to destroy Gerard Greene 5:0 or 5:1. Now he's 2:3 behind.

He looked good up until 5-1 against Leo Fernandez. Won five in a row.

And then...... <doh>

Postby GJ

FFS hopefully the fixor loses in his next match.

Postby Vallomas

They were pulled out and because time had passed. They will play the decider after the evening matches.

Hamilton 4-3 ahead.

Postby Big-butt

Vallomas wrote:They were pulled out and because time had passed. They will play the decider after the evening matches.

Hamilton 4-3 ahead.

Thank-you.

Nice finish from Hamilton.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Jimmy Robertson hit two 130+ breaks in his match today.

Amazing. I'm off to play in a few mins, I'm aiming for two 13+ breaks

Hope you had a good session DC - sure you made some decent breaks!

Jimmy Robertson is well overdue a final and this is the type of event where he could do it. I think he just needs some extra belief.

Postby GJ

2 tons from Stevens im in shock

Postby Hyperion

kolompar wrote:Record safe, Ronnie fans can thank Matt Selt rofl

To be honest, I doubt it bothers most Ronnie fans. Doesn't bother me at all. Beating his Triple Crown youngest record would bother me a bit. :dance2:

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
kolompar wrote:Record safe, Ronnie fans can thank Matt Selt rofl

That is one of the most important records Ronnie holds as far as I'm concerned.

Why?

Postby TheSaviour

Still a truly magical place. If Shaun can´t deliver the job, no-one can. He always is a b......... and will lose the matches, but he can bounce back and always will. Guaranteed.

Andy Kleckers. :lol: :lol:

If they would ever to build a snooker player they would build Shaun or Daniel Wells. Daniel, there´s the character. A big tall lad with no strange cue action or techniques. It is only the winning percentages which does the telling.

That´s where the die hard fan bases are. Been there, done that. The fans of Daniel or Shaun uses all their time to find some snooker-related items from the internet and to buy those. And there are countless of fans like that. I am still extremely worried of how they keep on imitating Ken Doherty´s cue action. That´s truly sickening and horrifying. They should just use their old flair and energy, instead of that. There´s always that delay. And then they solidly comes to say to you; now we have bought it. See. Flawless. Now we have a Ken Doherty´s cue action. That´s truly worriying, if that´s the future of the game. As it seems to be now. But.. Just wait a moment and their usual reckless starts to change the things back.

That´s all about just of being together. Instead of being any real die hard fan.

They keeps on saying it has only started now. I say that it is already coming to an end. That´s how quickly I run it. Shaun.