Post a reply

Re: German Masters has new sponsor

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:If I had a spare million I'd sponsor a tournament. The Dan Cat Masters has a nice ring to it

You should get a big picture of your face on the trophy. <ok>

Postby TheSaviour

I am delighted that the sick baby, namely German Masters, has finally got all-cleared.

Or then it was / is just me.

But finally mentally I am feeling perfectly fine. I was just worried to sick all the Mickety Mousety tours growing without any real backing. It always works both ways, remember that. I have the 100% responsibility if I start to follow any tournament. If it is rubbish and a sick one, then it makes me a sick and then it is my own fault.

But let´s what the people like James Wattana, a real class act, on and off the table can make to happen. Now I am confident. They have the real backing, and there are the persons who I am highly confident can make it all better. Someones are just having a really strange ways to celebrate something. But if you can read something and follow all those U-turns you might be on to something.

It must be thought out in a way that some results and news are a rock-solid good news. You can´t assume anything someone figures or predicts would be rubbish. But the self-critics are always usefull, too. Otherwise there would be some superhumans. It is only a human to make mistakes. But with a sport or a game like snooker anything is possible! Even some incredible U-turns and the complete switch of fortunes. Even during just a one night.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:I am delighted that the sick baby, namely German Masters, has finally got all-cleared.

Or then it was / is just me.

But finally mentally I am feeling perfectly fine. I was just worried to sick all the Mickety Mousety tours growing without any real backing. It always works both ways, remember that. I have the 100% responsibility if I start to follow any tournament. If it is rubbish and a sick one, then it makes me a sick and then it is my own fault.

But let´s what the people like James Wattana, a real class act, on and off the table can make to happen. Now I am confident. They have the real backing, and there are the persons who I am highly confident can make it all better. Someones are just having a really strange ways to celebrate something. But if you can read something and follow all those U-turns you might be on to something.

It must be thought out in a way that some results and news are a rock-solid good news. You can´t assume anything someone figures or predicts would be rubbish. But the self-critics are always usefull, too. Otherwise there would be some superhumans. It is only a human to make mistakes. But with a sport or a game like snooker anything is possible! Even some incredible U-turns and the complete switch of fortunes. Even during just a one night.

Postby SnookerFan

gcjdavid wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Bring back Royal London Watches.... <ok>

Bring back Pukka Pies!

I was going to say that, but I knew what would happen. Muppet would turn up going; "Look fatso is discussing pies."

I don't think this forum needs any more of Muppet's attempts at humour.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
gcjdavid wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Bring back Royal London Watches.... <ok>

Bring back Pukka Pies!

I was going to say that, but I knew what would happen. Muppet would turn up going; "Look fatso is discussing pies."

I don't think this forum needs any more of Muppet's attempts at humour.

Who needs Muppet, when you are doing his jokes?

Postby The_Abbott

ahhh the German Masters where a player can get clapped for reaching into their pockets to chalk the cue. You got to admire their enthusiasm.

Postby SnookerFan

The_Abbott wrote:ahhh the German Masters where a player can get clapped for reaching into their pockets to chalk the cue. You got to admire their enthusiasm.

It's a clap of relief, when they realise he's only grabbing his chalk. <ok>