Post a reply

Re: 888sport European Masters Last 64 plus Heldover Matches

Postby Dan-cat

Agreed Baddie it's not ideal. This is the skeleton crew right here.

I had delicious falafel with aubergine and tahini for lunch. Falafel can often be dry like a sawdust ball however from this place, Pilpel, they are light and crispy. As you walk to the counter to take your order they hand you a falafel ball to munch on while they prepare your order. Nice touch.

Postby gcjdavid

Dan-cat wrote:We are, but this text version is challening! Roland messaged me earlier to say that it will be fixed any second and to keep refreshing.

Still, we could be sending each other morse code messages...

Robbo laying the smack down on Ebbo. Looking like 4-nil. This table looks like a cubicle in Barnsley.

Numpties.

I think the phone site has proper formatting.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:Agreed Baddie it's not ideal. This is the skeleton crew right here.

I had delicious falafel with aubergine and tahini for lunch. Falafel can often be dry like a sawdust ball however from this place, Pilpel, they are light and crispy. As you walk to the counter to take your order they hand you a falafel ball to munch on while they prepare your order. Nice touch.

Definitely the hippest poster on here.

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Judd's safety is generally excellent these days

Has been for a few years. And it took a leap forward last year after he played Ronnie in those challenge matches. I remember him being interviewed after beating Ronnie last and he said they had been really useful to him in that regard.