Post a reply

888sport European Masters Last 128 !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Thursday 3rd ~ Friday 4th of August at the Guild Hall, Preston

The inaugural European Masters was won by Judd Trump beating Ronnie O'Sullivan 9-8 from 8-6 down

This year its in Lommel, Belgium after being in Romania in 2016.

World Champion Mark Selby will be taking part in the European Masters but his match is held over to belgium in October as is the Match featuring defending Champion Judd Trump,

But the likes of John Higgins and Mark Williams will be in Preston trying to book their seat on the plane.

Who will make the Trip?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: European Masters Last 128 !!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Blimey - Ken knocked out the Hawk!

What? He knocked him unconcious?

Proper tear up - Mark King has offered to fight Ken in the ring to protect the Hawk's honour.

Postby Gridlock

DAMMIT YOU GUYS! I canny watch the snooker at all in the US anymore. Please help me!

Postby Gridlock

SnookerFan wrote:
Gridlock wrote:DAMMIT YOU GUYS! I canny watch the snooker at all in the US anymore. Please help me!

Move to the UK?

I am so angry with this that I am ready to walk away from following snooker. big money any greed have ruined virtually every sport I have ever followed..NBA NFL European football, Olympic sports, Pro baseball, motor racing, why should snooker be any different?! I may very well start following Bandy whenever their fluking season starts.

Postby Gridlock

pasunegirafe wrote:
Gridlock wrote:DAMMIT YOU GUYS! I canny watch the snooker at all in the US anymore. Please help me!

What happened? Do you need a streaming link?

I was watching sport365 until it got blocked in the US. then I always relied on various youtube uploads, but now they are shut down by Hearn. Fromhot I could get, but their feed seems to be blocked in US now....I just wish World Snooker still offered Livesport. I would gladly pay for it. if I could get Eurosport here I would gladly pay for it. I am sure many people an Australia, etc. feel the same way.

Postby Gridlock

Adan wrote:Have you tried any VPN?

I've never had the need to use a VPN...no idea how it even works.

Postby pasunegirafe

Gridlock wrote:
pasunegirafe wrote:

I was watching sport365 until it got blocked in the US. then I always relied on various youtube uploads, but now they are shut down by Hearn. Fromhot I could get, but their feed seems to be blocked in US now....I just wish World Snooker still offered Livesport. I would gladly pay for it. if I could get Eurosport here I would gladly pay for it. I am sure many people an Australia, etc. feel the same way.

I got you fam. Just pm'd you two links.

Postby Gridlock

pasunegirafe wrote:
Gridlock wrote:
pasunegirafe wrote:

I got you fam. Just pm'd you two links.

thank you! I like being fam! but everthing is blocked in US these days.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Billie Joe won!

:D

A year has come and gone since we heard the news 'bout Billy Joe
And brother married Becky Thompson; they bought a store in Tupelo
There was a virus going 'round; papa caught it, and he died last spring
And now mama doesn't seem to want to do much of anything
And me, I spend a lot of time pickin' flowers up on Choctaw Ridge
And drop them into the muddy water off the Tallahatchie Bridge

Postby gcjdavid

Gridlock wrote:
pasunegirafe wrote:

zhibo.tv/10005

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Billie Joe won!

What's that from?

Postby TheSaviour

Rod Lawler somehow finds a way to lose to Fang Xiongman 3-4 rofl rofl rofl rofl. But many of these Chinese-based players are actually some great and funny people. I am all into them, eating a noodles like them and so on. Meanwhile, Kyren Wilson portrays a nerves of steel as he immediately bounces back after his Indian trip was canceled after being denied by Keattikun. Now whitewashing the talented Xu Si 4-0. Ken also on a high note. Peter Ebdon saw off the stubborn challenge from Songsermsawad.

But Jimmy White just needs to be start to be something else than just a joke. These days it is just a joke, joke, joke and a joke. He looks great on the table and still can do it if just really fancing the job. People are just getting more serious and are expecting a tough encourters, and the game is spreading worldwide.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:Rod Lawler somehow finds a way to lose to Fang Xiongman 3-4 rofl rofl rofl rofl. But many of these Chinese-based players are actually some great and funny people. I am all into them, eating a noodles like them and so on. Meanwhile, Kyren Wilson portrays a nerves of steel as he immediately bounces back after his Indian trip was canceled after being denied by Keattikun. Now whitewashing the talented Xu Si 4-0. Ken also on a high note. Peter Ebdon saw off the stubborn challenge from Songsermsawad.

But Jimmy White just needs to be start to be something else than just a joke. These days it is just a joke, joke, joke and a joke. He looks great on the table and still can do it if just really fancing the job. People are just getting more serious and are expecting a tough encourters, and the game is spreading worldwide.

Bit racist.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:

What's that from?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ode_to_Billie_Joe

Postby Gridlock

SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

What's that from?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ode_to_Billie_Joe

Yes indeedy! Bobbie Gentry! The Single came out when I was 7 or so. Redneck America wasn't even a thing then!