Post a reply

Re: European Masters Last 128 !!

Postby Gridlock

SnookerFan wrote:
TheSaviour wrote:Rod Lawler somehow finds a way to lose to Fang Xiongman 3-4 rofl rofl rofl rofl. But many of these Chinese-based players are actually some great and funny people. I am all into them, eating a noodles like them and so on. Meanwhile, Kyren Wilson portrays a nerves of steel as he immediately bounces back after his Indian trip was canceled after being denied by Keattikun. Now whitewashing the talented Xu Si 4-0. Ken also on a high note. Peter Ebdon saw off the stubborn challenge from Songsermsawad.

But Jimmy White just needs to be start to be something else than just a joke. These days it is just a joke, joke, joke and a joke. He looks great on the table and still can do it if just really fancing the job. People are just getting more serious and are expecting a tough encourters, and the game is spreading worldwide.

Bit racist.

Oh c'mon SF...I ALWAYS feel Chinese whence eating noodles!

Re: European Masters Last 128 !!

Postby TheSaviour

Wow! Anthony TOTALLY BRILLIANTLY holding his nerve to get better of an all impressive Matthew Stevens. Anthony was dead buried many times, but just kept on knocking the door! That´s the way to go! Anthony was dead and buried at 2-2 1-55 down, then the at 3-2 up he was once again 0-66 down, but just kept on battling it away. Matthew missed a sitter red at 66-0 while he was on a that 66break.This was the MATCH I was really looking forward since I thought Matthew could had too much to Anthony, a bit of a re-match of what he experienced against Stephen Maguire at the Worlds. I was hoping fot the best, as Anthony basically already has it, but still feared the worst as it was against Matthew Stevens. I have found Anthony as a really good player to support.

So Ken Fägherty also through. Fägherty seems to be playing well again, with a willingness to travel around the world to play. I am sure they all do, as it is their profession, it is just that anyone can have a bad day at the offices.

What is important to all the players is to keep on playing with their own weapons. They shouldn´t try to be someone else. Everyone has the karma, and that is what I have learned is an important. As well as there are different eras, with own details. So they shouldn´t mess with those things, otherwise it is always going to backfire. That´s just common sense, also.

And now I am threating to make this Anthony-supporting as a much wider thing. No-one shouldn´t be forced to support just some rampant bloke who is always going to let you down. There shouldn´t be any that sort of pressure to anyone. It is a perfectly okay to feel a bit lonely and strange. Supporting Anthony can bring to you that kind of a wisdom. Because he just keeps on battling it away. No white flags.