Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Semi Finals !!!

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:I'm tired. Might go to bed and see if my Higgins poster is still hanging on my bedroom wall...

Ronnie will have nicked it.

Postby hendry_fan

I wonder what Ronnie will be thinking of that yet another missed easy pink from john.:chin: <laugh>

AHHHHHHHHH,he,ll be fuuulllly back to prasin him after him makin up for it after pottin a difficult pink. :happy: :-D

PHEWWWWWW!,i,m verry relieved that John finaly managed to pot the pink,i can slighty enjoy my butterscotch angel delight a bit more now.

Faaaaar from vintage John so far,but 3-1,i,ll definately take it. :clap:

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:The camera turns to Ronnie, who is watching the Higgins game with electrodes on his nipples.

Ronnie standing with hands behind his back watching Higgins's long pink, nudging a necklace slowly up his backside.

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:The camera turns to Ronnie, who is watching the Higgins game with electrodes on his nipples.

Ronnie standing with hands behind his back watching Higgins's long pink, nudging a necklace slowly up his backside.

That's just sick

Now we know what they have the cue cam for :bum:

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:Beast mode Hawkins vs Higgins - mouth watering final ahead.

How you feeling today?

Postby vodkadiet

I don't care about this match. O'Sullivan would have won this event if he gave a care. Watch the videos, are you seriously saying he would have lost to Higgins if he was trying? O'Sullivan? He lost deliberately to Higgins in these matches.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

vodkadiet wrote:I don't care about this match. O'Sullivan would have won this event if he gave a care. Watch the videos, are you seriously saying he would have lost to Higgins if he was trying? O'Sullivan? He lost deliberately to Higgins in these matches.

What - threw the match??

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:John Higgins 1998 would thrash John Higgins 2018.

So what?

Player not quite as good as he was when he ws 20 years younger.

Hold the front page....

Postby Andre147

vodkadiet wrote:I don't care about this match. O'Sullivan would have won this event if he gave a care. Watch the videos, are you seriously saying he would have lost to Higgins if he was trying? O'Sullivan? He lost deliberately to Higgins in these matches.

He lost so he could watch more of his idol and beloved Higgins.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

What - threw the match??

Apparently.

Vodkadiet wouldn't accuse him of match fixing without proof.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

What - threw the match??

Apparently.

Vodkadiet wouldn't accuse him of match fixing without proof.

bucking hell. I have lost all respect for him.