Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Quarter Finals !!!

Postby Rockettim147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
LC wrote:Exactly like I said far to much brown nosing from ROS about Higgins, and he plays like he’s petrified, only two players I hate him playing are selby and Higgins, even if he’s playing superb, anyone else he 9/10 he beats those two believe, coupled with his own doubts it’s always 50/50

50/50 would be good. It's 80/20 in Higgins's favor. :sad: :emb:

I was really hoping ROS can win a 6th WC this year. He'll never do that if he face Higgo, he'll just end up being humiliated again. He needs to take a good look in the mirror, slap himself and grow a pair.

He won’t win if he has to face Higgins on the way.

What did you make of the match Tim?

I’m bucking gutted. Ronnie played shocking. To much respect for Higgins. My main concern is the Worlds

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Erza Scarlet wrote:I forgot but in that 4th frame when Ronnie potted the green and went in-off, was he trying to play position on the brown/ did he need to pot the brown to win the frame?

Higgins needed one snooker when the green dropped.

Postby Rockettim147

Rockettim147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
LC wrote:Exactly like I said far to much brown nosing from ROS about Higgins, and he plays like he’s petrified, only two players I hate him playing are selby and Higgins, even if he’s playing superb, anyone else he 9/10 he beats those two believe, coupled with his own doubts it’s always 50/50

I was really hoping ROS can win a 6th WC this year. He'll never do that if he face Higgo, he'll just end up being humiliated again. He needs to take a good look in the mirror, slap himself and grow a pair.

I’m bucking gutted. Ronnie played shocking. To much respect for Higgins. My main concern is the Worlds

I can’t see him taking any positives out of this! Can anyone??

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Rockettim147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Don't let it get to you fella. You know - as we all do - that he is playing great stuff and will bounce back from this. It will only make the next win over Higgins sweeter for his fans

Postby Andre147

Hopefully Hawkins beats him. Wilson will crumble so Hawkibs is the only hope.

A Beast mode Barry can beat anyone... problem is its far to scarce.

Postby Iranu

Erza Scarlet wrote:I forgot but in that 4th frame when Ronnie potted the green and went in-off, was he trying to play position on the brown/ did he need to pot the brown to win the frame?

He didn't need the brown.

Postby Andre147

Im off folks.

Ronnies season has been one his best ever and hipefully he cab win the Worlds to make it his best by a mile!

Have a great night all!

Postby Andy Spark

Maybe Ronnie fans are disappointed because there was a slight sense that new Ronnie (post Dr Steve Peters) was a different beast; the nature that was prone to bad "C" game and losing many frames on the spin was a maybe a thing of the past. However, what do we love about Ronnie? Maybe we love the juxtaposition of his brilliance and brittle nature? I don't (for one) want him to be like Steve Davis or Stephen Hendry. ;-)

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Hendry was better than Ronnie

I was joking

That's a dangerous statement on here, mate. It could be the beginning of dozens of GOAT debate threads...

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

I was joking

That's a dangerous statement on here, mate. It could be the beginning of dozens of GOAT debate threads...

:D

Cheers Holden - I know it wasn't the result you wanted tonight but your man will be back soon enough.

Sleep well

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Rockettim147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

I was joking

I hope your right about when he beats Higgins

Of course he will. That's why we love the sport - even though it hurts at times. You should try being a Mark Davis fan!

I know you are an ardent ROS fan and there are many positives to take from his current form, and you must be pleased with his season so far. Not that long ago he was pummelling Higgins. It will happen again and you will enjoy it all the more after tonight.

Cheers

Postby Wildey

vodkadiet wrote:O'Sullivan is playing well. This defeat won't affect his chances in the Worlds.

Absolutely

last seasons Welsh Open Selby lost to Yan Bingtao 4-1 did not affect him much defeats happen you deal with them and move on no matter how much they hurt.

Postby Rockettim147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

I was joking

I hope your right about when he beats Higgins

Of course he will. That's why we love the sport - even though it hurts at times. You should try being a Mark Davis fan!

I know you are an ardent ROS fan and there are many positives to take from his current form, and you must be pleased with his season so far. Not that long ago he was pummelling Higgins. It will happen again and you will enjoy it all the more after tonight.

Cheers

Thanks bud. Hope it’s at the Worlds

Postby Gridlock

Gridlock wrote:Only question I have is WHERE'S HENDRY FAN...spoken with love.

Called it...mr hf.. in good fun of course

Postby Rockettim147

Wildey wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:O'Sullivan is playing well. This defeat won't affect his chances in the Worlds.

Absolutely

last seasons Welsh Open Selby lost to Yan Bingtao 4-1 did not affect him much defeats happen you deal with them and move on no matter how much they hurt.

Hope your right

Postby Gridlock

hendry_fan wrote:YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!,GET IN THERE WIZARD OF WISHAW!.

Ron obviously felt the pressure,as he knew he was up against the mighty John Higgins and not a Numpty tonight.

It,s higggghhhhhh buckin time that at least someone stood up to Ron and took there chances.

Aye,sure,John missed a few as well tonight,especially in 2 frames which were verrry scrappy,both missed numrous pots in those 2 frames,but in general he made much more of the chances he got,scored much better than what the numpties have been doin of late against Ron.

Yep,Ron has played some crackin stuff of late,credit to him for that,he,s put fear back into many,many of his opponents,which caused them to play like numptys.

Yep,many frames many of his opponents could,nt do anything about,as Ron made numerous frame winnin breaks,but often when his opponents did get chances,they buckin blew em,blew em and belwwww em and often struggled to even make a decent break,never mind a frame winning break.

I really hope the numptys as well as the rest of the crop start to get there acts together and start to make way more out of the chances they get that Ron gives em.

I really hope that Rons stroll in the park and the fear factor he,s had of late is over and that the rest of the crop and at least some of the Numptys start to step up against him.

WELL DONE JOHN,ONCE AGAIN,YOU,VE CHEERED ME UP,TIME TO OPEN A BOTTLE O RED. :wine: :party:

:happy: :cracker: JOHN HIGGINS!. :cracker: :D

Post I speak of love ya

Postby Rockettim147

Gridlock wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!,GET IN THERE WIZARD OF WISHAW!.

Ron obviously felt the pressure,as he knew he was up against the mighty John Higgins and not a Numpty tonight.

It,s higggghhhhhh buckin time that at least someone stood up to Ron and took there chances.

Aye,sure,John missed a few as well tonight,especially in 2 frames which were verrry scrappy,both missed numrous pots in those 2 frames,but in general he made much more of the chances he got,scored much better than what the numpties have been doin of late against Ron.

Yep,Ron has played some crackin stuff of late,credit to him for that,he,s put fear back into many,many of his opponents,which caused them to play like numptys.

Yep,many frames many of his opponents could,nt do anything about,as Ron made numerous frame winnin breaks,but often when his opponents did get chances,they buckin blew em,blew em and belwwww em and often struggled to even make a decent break,never mind a frame winning break.

I really hope the numptys as well as the rest of the crop start to get there acts together and start to make way more out of the chances they get that Ron gives em.

I really hope that Rons stroll in the park and the fear factor he,s had of late is over and that the rest of the crop and at least some of the Numptys start to step up against him.

WELL DONE JOHN,ONCE AGAIN,YOU,VE CHEERED ME UP,TIME TO OPEN A BOTTLE O RED. :wine: :party:

:happy: :cracker: JOHN HIGGINS!. :cracker: :D

Post I speak of love ya

John is a bucking parakeet. He should’ve be band line Stephen Lee