Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Quarter Finals !!!

Postby Dan-cat

Pink Ball wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Alright you t.wats, enough messing about! Let's all hug it out :love:

Snooker time! Clash of the titans! :D :happy:

I disagreed with Chalk but he is not an trumper.
I disagreed with Kolompar but he is an trumper.
I agree with me but I am an trumper.

Hugh Pugh Chalky McHugh
Last edited by Dan-cat on 02 Mar 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Gridlock

Dan-cat wrote:
Gridlock wrote:
Gridlock wrote:Only question I have is WHERE'S HENDRY FAN...spoken with love.

Called it...mr hf.. in good fun of course

Yo@ Thnks for teh birthfy wihes I've had a cuple nighty nihgyt

Love you Danno!

Postby Erza Scarlet

For me this changes nothing. Ronnie is still going to win the WC and the heavy favourite for it. I do think the Snooker fanbase gets worried a lot when Ronnie loses a match simply because of his reputation.

Postby Rockettim147

Erza Scarlet wrote:For me this changes nothing. Ronnie is still going to win the WC and the heavy favourite for it. I do think the Snooker fanbase gets worried a lot when Ronnie loses a match simply because of his reputation.

Hope your right. I’m on Twitter giving Allen rubbish

Postby Deewee

Rockettim147 wrote:
Erza Scarlet wrote:For me this changes nothing. Ronnie is still going to win the WC and the heavy favourite for it. I do think the Snooker fanbase gets worried a lot when Ronnie loses a match simply because of his reputation.

Hope your right. I’m on Twitter giving Allen rubbish

A hero you are. Taking the bait as ever

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:
Gridlock wrote:
Gridlock wrote:Only question I have is WHERE'S HENDRY FAN...spoken with love.

Called it...mr hf.. in good fun of course

Yo@ Thnks for teh birthfy wihes I've had a cuple nighty nihgyt

rofl sounds like it!

Enjoy it man

Postby TheRocket

I'm sure Ronnie must have a huge Higgins poster in his bedroom. pmsl

http://www.worldsnooker.com/higgins-ends-osullivan-run/

O’Sullivan said: “John is just different class, he’s just a brilliant player. I got what I deserved tonight. I knew if I didn’t find an improvement on what I had done so far in the tournament he would get into my weaknesses, and that’s what he did.

“I’m quite relieved it is over because I can do a nice bit of commentary now and watch John. The only good thing about tonight was that I had the best seat in the house. I would recommend anyone who is a snooker fan to come and watch John, because it doesn’t get any better than the way he plays. Hopefully he’ll win the trophy because it’s great to see great players do great things.

“If it had been 2-2 at the interval it would have been daylight robbery. It was a master class from John, he didn’t play his best but he didn’t need to. I love playing in Cardiff so I’m disappointed to be out. But I wasn’t performing well enough. I won last week and I can’t keep going to the well.”

Postby Cloud Strife

Typical Ronnie eulogy about Higgins.

If it had of been Hendry or peak Davis in that position I doubt they would have been so gracious. They'd have been absolutely seething, but not Ronnie. No, for him it's just a privilege to have been in the same room as Higgins.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:Typical Ronnie eulogy about Higgins.

If it had of been Hendry or peak Davis in that position I doubt they would have been so gracious. They'd have been absolutely seething, but not Ronnie. No, for him it's just a privilege to have been in the same room as Higgins.

One of the most ridiculous interviews ive heard from him.

It does sound like something Murphy would say everytime Ronnie beats him.

Embarassing really...

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Typical Ronnie eulogy about Higgins.

One of the most ridiculous interviews ive heard from him.

It does sound like something Murphy would say everytime Ronnie beats him.

Embarassing really...

More embarrassing than the robot?

Postby vodkadiet

Credit to O'Sullivan. He always praises Higgins and Selby. He knows that they are the 2 players who can give match him and beat him even when he is in top form.

Postby Erza Scarlet

TheRocket wrote:I'm sure Ronnie must have a huge Higgins poster in his bedroom. pmsl

http://www.worldsnooker.com/higgins-ends-osullivan-run/

O’Sullivan said: “John is just different class, he’s just a brilliant player. I got what I deserved tonight. I knew if I didn’t find an improvement on what I had done so far in the tournament he would get into my weaknesses, and that’s what he did.

“I’m quite relieved it is over because I can do a nice bit of commentary now and watch John. The only good thing about tonight was that I had the best seat in the house. I would recommend anyone who is a snooker fan to come and watch John, because it doesn’t get any better than the way he plays. Hopefully he’ll win the trophy because it’s great to see great players do great things.

“If it had been 2-2 at the interval it would have been daylight robbery. It was a master class from John, he didn’t play his best but he didn’t need to. I love playing in Cardiff so I’m disappointed to be out. But I wasn’t performing well enough. I won last week and I can’t keep going to the well.”

Okay, that's bad.

Did he forget they're supposed to be rivals?!

Postby Holden Chinaski

I don't think Ronnie cares much for rivalries. He praises Higgins, Selby, Davis and Hendry every chance he gets. He's been praising Davis and Hendry for years. He's a snooker fan just like us and he has no ego it seems, he doesn't mind admiring other talents. He's also the greatest player to ever pick up a cue.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Holden Chinaski wrote:I don't think Ronnie cares much for rivalries. He praises Higgins, Selby, Davis and Hendry every chance he gets. He's been praising Davis and Hendry for years. He's a snooker fan just like us and he has no ego it seems, he doesn't mind admiring other talents. He's also the greatest player to ever pick up a cue.

<ok>

Postby Erza Scarlet

Holden Chinaski wrote:I don't think Ronnie cares much for rivalries. He praises Higgins, Selby, Davis and Hendry every chance he gets. He's been praising Davis and Hendry for years. He's a snooker fan just like us and he has no ego it seems, he doesn't mind admiring other talents. He's also the greatest player to ever pick up a cue.

He does. He said he was happy to get one back over Trump in Shanghai and that he didn't want to lose 2 on the bounce against Murphy when he won the UK.

He won't say it all the time but he's a competitive sportsman at the end of the day.

Postby Wildey

Rockettim147 wrote:parakeet I meant

i will say this for the millionth bucking time.

John Higgins has NEVER been caught out as a parakeet he has never been caught betting on snooker.

John Higgins was caught out Talking bullocks on Camera imagine how many divorces there would be if a camera was filming a Lads night out.

now any more talk of Higgins being a parakeet ill start issuing bans.

Postby Andre147

Erza Scarlet wrote:

He does. He said he was happy to get one back over Trump in Shanghai and that he didn't want to lose 2 on the bounce against Murphy when he won the UK.

He won't say it all the time but he's a competitive sportsman at the end of the day.

Precisely. I didnt hear him say he would be even more motivated for this match after Higgins beat him 5-0 last time they had played.

He puts Higgins way way way too highly.. yes Higgins is one of the all time greats, would be silly to say otherwise, BUT to act like Higgins is some kind of God makes Ronnie lack that competitive animal instinct he has over other opponents when he faces them.

Postby Pink Ball

Wildey wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:parakeet I meant

i will say this for the millionth bucking time.

John Higgins has NEVER been caught out as a parakeet he has never been caught betting on snooker.

John Higgins was caught out Talking bullocks on Camera imagine how many divorces there would be if a camera was filming a Lads night out.

now any more talk of Higgins being a parakeet ill start issuing bans.

Even as someone with very little respect for Higgins after that incident, I would have to agree with you. Comparing him to Stephen Lee drives me nuts.

Higgins, I feel, should have been punished more severely, but to compare him to Stephen Lee is horse rubbish.