Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Quarter Finals !!!

Postby Gridlock

Wildey wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:parakeet I meant

i will say this for the millionth bucking time.

John Higgins has NEVER been caught out as a parakeet he has never been caught betting on snooker.

John Higgins was caught out Talking bullocks on Camera imagine how many divorces there would be if a camera was filming a Lads night out.

now any more talk of Higgins being a parakeet ill start issuing bans.

YA!Buck all my belly got in the way....bucking Haggis all the way.

Postby SnookerFan

Allen once accused me of only buying tickets to fast, exciting players. Despite not knowing anything about me.

I've seen most players on tour at some point. Including Ebdon and McLeod twice.

Shows what he knows.

Postby Iranu

I have no issue with Ronnie praising Higgins like that.

But I do think someone should whisper in his ear and remind him that every single stat in the game says Ronnie's the better player.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Iranu wrote:I have no issue with Ronnie praising Higgins like that.

But I do think someone should whisper in his ear and remind him that every single stat in the game says Ronnie's the better player.

He knows. That's why he has no problem with praising Higgins.

Postby TheRocket

Rons pot success was in the mid 80's. Even Higgins after the match said that Ron wasnt there.

Against any other opponent Ron would have said how rubbish he was. At the Masters Allen played a lot better against him than Higgins did yesterday. But he barely gave Allen any credit while with Higgins he prefers arse-licking.

Again. If you adore someone like a god its hard to think you can play your best game and with freedom against him. And thats what you can see match after match. A tense twitchy O'Sullivan who keeps crumbling and who believes he has to change his game, play negative, be more cautious and take more time on shots whenever facing Higgins.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Rons pot success was in the mid 80's. Even Higgins after the match said that Ron wasnt there.

Against any other opponent Ron would have said how rubbish he was. At the Masters Allen played a lot better against him than Higgins did yesterday. But he barely gave Allen any credit while with Higgins he prefers arse-licking.

Again. If you adore someone like a god its hard to think you can play your best game and with freedom against him. And thats what you can see match after match. A tense twitchy O'Sullivan who keeps crumbling and who believes he has to change his game, play negative, be more cautious and take more time on shots whenever facing Higgins.

yes that was my point all along. Against any other opponent he would say how rubbish he played, but against Higgins it seems as though he sometimes does want to lose just to see him in at least one more match <doh>

He may get the odd win here and there, but fact is since 2005 he loses to him very very often. The only time since then I've seen Ronnie fired up to beat him was at the English Open this season when he was 3-2 down and played awesome in the last 2 frames to win 4-3.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:

There's no reason to have an issue.

Yes. I know.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Yes. I know.

It's good to know you know, you know?

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Yes. I know.

It's good to know you know, you know?

I dunno.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Allen is definitely a pie-gorging moron, but he knew what he was doing with that tweet and everybody gave him what he wanted.

Why would he want everyone getting the bottom? Attention seeking?