Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Last 16 !!!!

Postby Andre147

Higgins aside, the only player left in the draw I think capable of beating Ronnie is a Beast Mode Barry Hawkins in the Final. Apart from these 2, cant really see anyone capable of stopping hi.

Postby Rockettim147

TheRocket wrote:The man just wipes out his opponents in no time and make the matches look like an easy practice session.

Davis and Hendry destroyed their opponents as well. But not in the way or fashion O'Sullivan does. No one can.

But I expect it to be tougher tomorrow. Should he do the same to Higgins it'll be special.

Tomorrow is gonna be really tough. Higgins I feel is the only one who can stop Ronnie

Postby eraserhead

Andre147 wrote:Higgins aside, the only player left in the draw I think capable of beating Ronnie is a Beast Mode Barry Hawkins in the Final. Apart from these 2, cant really see anyone capable of stopping hi.

Barry's not had a great season. Will be interesting to see his form come crucible time.

Postby TheRocket

Quarterfinal line up so far.

Ian Burns - Noppon Saengkham
Ronnie O'Sullivan-John Higgins

These are like two different worlds lol.
Last edited by TheRocket on 01 Mar 2018, edited 3 times in total.

Postby Chalk McHugh

masterdoctorgenius wrote:John Higgins cant stop laughing at the joke which Jimmy cracked
hahahahhhhhhhhh

sublime

Goldstein deserved that abuse for askin John if his family are coming down? Has he seen the weather??

Postby SavoMilosevic

I can't understand why Stevens played that brown dead weight??? He was not gonna be on the blue this way and would always leave it close to the hole. Why not screw back with pace, so he has position on the blue and if he misses it, the brown goes safe on the top cushion??

Postby Deewee

Rockettim147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I'd like to see Yan take Ronnie down after his comments after their last meeting.

Buck you

I'd like to see you buck Badsnookerplayer

Postby Rockettim147

Deewee wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I'd like to see Yan take Ronnie down after his comments after their last meeting.

Buck you

Why don’t you?????????

Postby Wildey

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:John leading 19-10 in rankers suggests Ronnie wont treat it like playing Dunn or Grace. Because Higgins is not Dunn or Grace. Ronnie will be under pressure. From John and from himself. Totally different to playing a numpty.

Unfortunately that's the truth. :sad:

Ronnie prefers playing John or Selby its a challenge and Ronnie thrives on challenges

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Deewee wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:

Buck you

...and Deewee, your penchant for voyeurism concerns me.

:hmmm: