Post a reply

ManBetX Welsh Open Last 16 !!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 26th ~ Sunday 4th of February at the Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff

Ronnie O'Sullivan yet to drop a frame in the event now plays Mike Dunn for a place in the Quarter Final.

and surprise Last 16 oponement of John Higgins is Nigel Bond who played John in the British Open final of 1996 and Won last time Nigel Bond beat John Higgins.

There are a few surprise's in the last 16 the Likes of Ian Burns and Liam Highfield.

Can Ronnie or John add to their Tally or will we hae a surprise winner?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Last 16 !!!!

Postby Chalk McHugh

Good fun with Ronnie and the snooker Oscars. Selby gets the Oscar for best dressed and Ronnie gives himself Oscar for biggest Diva on tour.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Snowed in bigtime. Unreal weather for March. I dont remember worse although history says 1982 was bad ( but that was at Christmas). Global warming my hoop.

Postby eraserhead

Chalk McHugh wrote:Good fun with Ronnie and the snooker Oscars. Selby gets the Oscar for best dressed and Ronnie gives himself Oscar for biggest Diva on tour.

<laugh>
Can't see Dunn troubling Ronnie much tonight. Same for Bond and Higgins, bit embarrassing for Lisowski that loss.

Postby Iranu

Chalk McHugh wrote:Snowed in bigtime. Unreal weather for March. I dont remember worse although history says 1982 was bad ( but that was at Christmas). Global warming my hoop.

British weather fun fact: we are statistically more likely to have a white Easter than a white Christmas.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Snowed in bigtime. Unreal weather for March. I dont remember worse although history says 1982 was bad ( but that was at Christmas). Global warming my hoop.

British weather fun fact: we are statistically more likely to have a white Easter than a white Christmas.

:shock: