Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Last 64 !!!!

Postby Pink Ball

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Final frame shoot out. Id put the house on Williams. Say 300K at 8/11. Be sweating but itl be worth it in 20 mins.

You live in a nice house!

Ha i wish. Im part of the Celtic Tiger negative equity generation who bought modest houses at extortionate prices. A two bedroom duplex that im still in negative equity 10 years after buying it. Bloody nightmare.

Didn't know about that Celtic Tiger thing. Just read about it
Hope it works out with the property <ok>

I'll give you an example. I bought my small two bedroom duplex in Lucan in 2007 for 330,000. Less than one year later my house had fallen to 130,000 , a drop of 200K. It was tve biggest property crash in world history which tve effects are still being felt to this day.

It worse in Ireland than most countries

Postby Chalk McHugh

Pink Ball wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Final frame shoot out. Id put the house on Williams. Say 300K at 8/11. Be sweating but itl be worth it in 20 mins.

You live in a nice house!

Ha i wish. Im part of the Celtic Tiger negative equity generation who bought modest houses at extortionate prices. A two bedroom duplex that im still in negative equity 10 years after buying it. Bloody nightmare.

I bought cheap in the '90s right before the boom, city centre, incredible location. I was very fortunate. I know quite a few people who took their own lives when the Celtic Tiger collapsed. It really was an extraordinary time in Ireland.

I do to Pinkie. And its still happening to this day. The legacy of that collapse will last our lifetime and a lot of collateral damage done.

Postby Chalk McHugh

20,000 non performing and restructured mortgages only recently sold off to Vulture Funds by Permanent TSB. Ulster Bank are doing likewise. It's another ticking time bomb and thousands of people/families ate worried because these Vulture Funds (appropriate name) just want to eat the carcass of anything they can get theor hands on. The bottom line is cash with them and they will force owners to sell. Thats whats happeni g every day in the courts. Repossesions by the hundreds. Its a ticking timebomb.

Postby eraserhead

Iranu wrote:does the Selby match have comms?

No I think I heard Goldstein say it was going to.

Postby Iranu

eraserhead wrote:
Iranu wrote:does the Selby match have comms?

No I think I heard Goldstein say it was going to.

Yeah he said they'd update on the Higgins match, that's why I was confused.

Postby Gridlock

Can't get anymore matches tonight over here apparently. Good night and I will keep checking live scores

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:I think Selby will win this one. Guys like Wenbo are tailor made for him.

As his brilliant in-off in the last frame proves

I'd love to be proved wrong.

Postby Deewee

Pink Ball wrote:
Deewee wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Wendy is a clown

Such a lovable fella

Couldn't disagree more

Why do you dislike him?

Postby vodkadiet

I have had a terrible 50th birthday, First of all, it wasn't a real 50th as I was born on 'leap day' and then the weather is awful. I should have stayed at home. Furthermore, there is no one challenging O'Sullivan. Fair play to him, he has bullied the field in to submission.

Postby vodkadiet

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Happy Birtday VD.
Do you know that Smiths song Unhappy Birthday?

Yes BadSnookerPlayer. I know all The Smiths tracks. I grew up on them. I have had my 'Unhappy Birthdays'. I even had my Grandfather's funeral on my actual birthday; 29th February 1988. I was 20/5.

Postby Gridlock

vodkadiet wrote:I have had a terrible 50th birthday, First of all, it wasn't a real 50th as I was born on 'leap day' and then the weather is awful. I should have stayed at home. Furthermore, there is no one challenging O'Sullivan. Fair play to him, he has bullied the field in to submission.

Happy 50th vodka....I had a crap 50th too....57 coming up...they get no better.