Post a reply

ManBetX Welsh Open Last 128 !!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 26th ~ Sunday 4th of February at the Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff

So the Home Nations 2017/2018 comes to a end at the Motorpoint with 3 different winners of the series so far and what a 3 Ronnie O'Sullivan in the English Open, Mark Williams in the Northern Ireland Open and Neil Robertson in Scotland.

The Welsh Open will only be Mark Seby's second appearance in the Home Nations this season having not payed in reland or Scotland.

In a Season that has seen him banned for a while Stuart Bigham will be defending the title he won last year beating Judd Trump 9-8 in the final.

Up against hi will be the Man in Form Ronnie O'Sullivan, Ding Junhui, Judd Trump, Mark Allen, John Higgins, Mark Williams, Neil Robertson and as i mentioned World Champion Mark Selby.

Who will reach the Last 64?

DRAW

Selected Last 128 Matches

Stuart Bingham v Chen Zhe
Matthew Stevens v Ken Doherty
Jimmy White v Yan Bingtao
Anthon Hamilton v David Gilbert
Michael White v Martin Gould
AAditya Mehta v Martin O'DDonnell
Mark Williams v Mark Kng
Xiao Guodong v Chris Wakelin
Neil Roertson v Mark Davis
Kyren Wilson v Robert Milkins
Hossein Vafaei v Thepchaiya Un-Nooh
JJudd Trump v Duane Jones
Ronie O'Sullivan v Robin Hull
Mitchell Mann v Michael Georgiou
Jack Lissowski v Mark Joyce
Jimmy Robertson v Kurt Maflin
Joe Perry v Stepen Maguire
John Higgins v Matthew Selt
Shaun Murphy v Gerard Greene
Mark Allen v Cao Yupeng
Gary Wilson v Sam Baird
Alfie Burden v Liang Wenbo
Mark Selby v Christopher Keogan

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Last 128 !!!!

Postby SteveJJ

Usually BbC Wales in terms of domestc.. How much is on the red button probably depends on how much winter olympics is left.
should be streamed on the website.
Willie's only tournament of the year.

Postby SnookerFan

SteveJJ wrote:Usually BbC Wales in terms of domestc.. How much is on the red button probably depends on how much winter olympics is left.

That's what I thought. The Quest logo on the opening screen confused me.

Postby SnookerFan

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:ManBetX

The sponsors keep getting better. This one sounds like a drug you'd give a man who can't get it up.

I wouldn't know. :emb:

Postby snkwar

what a narrow road between them!

SteveJJ wrote:Mark Allen v Cao? Repeat of the game that led to Allen calling all Chinese players cheats?

Postby Andre147

Alex0paul wrote:Dott v O’Sullivan a potential Last 64 match

The two fastest players on Tour collide!

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
SteveJJ wrote:Usually BbC Wales in terms of domestc.. How much is on the red button probably depends on how much winter olympics is left.

it is on quest this year you think i do this things for the hell of it i do reserch you know lol

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

it is on quest this year you think i do this things for the hell of it i do reserch you know lol

:bowdown:

Postby Rockettim147

Dan-cat wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if Ronnie is not up for this.

I do love this tournament though. Fond memories of being at the final in 2014 for my Birthday when Ronnie did a 147 especially for me.

I don’t think Ronnie will be up for this. When does he play?

Postby Chalk McHugh

I make Ronnie one of the favourites here. Can't see him not trying or not wanting to win and he may as well ride the crest of a wave while he's on top form. If he gets over the first couple of rounds where he may be a little vulnerable he'll be hard to beat. Come on Rocket, we want Ranker num 33!!

Postby Dan-cat

Chalk McHugh wrote:I make Ronnie one of the favourites here. Can't see him not trying or not wanting to win and he may as well ride the crest of a wave while he's on top form. If he gets over the first couple of rounds where he may be a little vulnerable he'll be hard to beat. Come on Rocket, we want Ranker num 33!!

Now this attitude I can get on board with.

:mosh:

Postby Erza Scarlet

I do love this tournament though. Fond memories of being at the final in 2014 for my Birthday when Ronnie did a 147 especially for me.

Ronnie said he wants to get smashed early so he could do some punditry work with the lads since he's got a title in the bank already lol

But I don't think even a blind Ronnie would lose to Robin Hull :chuckle:

Postby Dan-cat

Erza Scarlet wrote:

Ronnie said he wants to get smashed early so he could do some punditry work with the lads since he's got a title in the bank already lol

But I don't think even a blind Ronnie would lose to Robin Hull :chuckle:

I had a dream last night where Ronnie had won 4 ranking titles and the season was only halfway over.

Oh wait....