Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Scottish Open Semi-Finals !!!!!

Postby Andre147

Johnny Bravo wrote:4-3 Robbo gifted Higgins 2 frames

Missed red in the 5th frame and that pink could well decide the match in Higgins favour.

Hope not.

Postby Cloud Strife

LC wrote:You absolute bottler Robertson! Why didn’t he take the brown earlier in that break it was straightforward position

He loves to overthink things. He probably feels it makes him look like a snooker intellectual.

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Remember when Robertson used to be good?

It pains me to admit, but this is why Selbo has won more. Robbo has the better A game, but he's mentally weak

Didn't we basically decide that yesterday?

Postby Andre147

He once lost 6-4 from 4-0 up against Selby, Higgins too is well capable of such feat if Robbo keeps gifting him frames.

Postby Johnny Bravo

LC wrote:You absolute bottler Robertson! Why didn’t he take the brown earlier in that break it was straightforward position

Cause he doesn't think very clear....I've seen so many top players make this mistake

Postby Johnny Bravo

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Why did them that slow ????????

Murphy is the best at this type of shot.....Just smack them hard and you'll never be stuck

<ok>

I ate a few words: "Why did he hit them that slow...."

Postby Johnny Bravo

Just listened to the post match interview. Some very interesting comments by Robbo. He said he takes any long pot on as long as he has a comfortable bridge on the table. If he's on the cushion, he plays safe.

Postby TheRocket

Couldn't watch the second part of the match (after the MSI). When I looked at the scoreline and saw that 4:3 I thought Robertson would probably bottle this but luckily he got over the line. Still not everything perfect though from what I've read here and people said he keeps overthinking on shots.

It just shows that his problem is not ability-wise but just mental. Still expect him to beat the journeyman comfortably in the final.

Postby GJ

Catching up on quest plus 1 due to work committments

The long blue in frame 8 was proper attacking intent