Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Scottish Open Semi-Finals !!!!!

Postby Johnny Bravo

Badsnookerplayer wrote:No slight on Cao, but I would rather watch Judd in the final.

Me too. He's an attacking player.
If Cao wins, I'm afraid he'll be content with that and/or will be too edgy in the final.

Postby Cloud Strife

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:No slight on Cao, but I would rather watch Judd in the final.

If Cao wins, I'm afraid he'll be content with that and/or will be too edgy in the final.

If it's Cow and Higgins in the final, might as well give the trophy to Higgins beforehand.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Cloud Strife wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

If it's Cow and Higgins in the final, might as well give the trophy to Higgins beforehand.

rofl rofl rofl

:goodpost:

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Postby eraserhead

SnookerFan wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Stats don't always tell the whole story, but it looks like Judd has struggled.

He has.

Is Cao playing well or has he just picked up the pieces?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

eraserhead wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Stats don't always tell the whole story, but it looks like Judd has struggled.

He has.

Is Cao playing well or has he just picked up the pieces?

Not really but Judd has not settled