Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Scottish Open Quarter-Finals !!!!

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:quite embarrassing and some kind of an anti-climax after those three great months. I suppose now its all about the Masters. Even though he still has the german masters qualifiers of course.

I want them to both meet at The Masters Semis and Ronnie to beat him there. Beating Higgins in Ronnie's backyard :-D

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:Hope Ronnie qualifies for Germany. After that he can have a very nice and rested Christmas.

It will be tough to get motivated for his match against McLeod. The tank is more than empty after tonight (not just Ronnie, I'm knackered as well from all the nonstop snooker)

Postby Snooker Overdrive

TheRocket wrote:quite embarrassing and some kind of an anti-climax after those three great months. I suppose now its all about the Masters. Even though he still has the german masters qualifiers of course.

That's life I guess. Things never really go as planned.

Postby Deewee

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Incident on 57th street 20 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:That was an amazing clearance from Higgins - what calm under pressure.

Under pressure :chin:

Leads 4-0.

Oh sorry - I meant that if he missed a ball then the frame was over.

You can't compliment anyone other than Ronnie. It's the rules.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Deewee wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:That was an amazing clearance from Higgins - what calm under pressure.

Leads 4-0.

Oh - Ok Deewee, I really didn't know that. Sorry for any offence caused guys.

Postby hendry_fan

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!.

WHAT A PERFORMANCE FROM GOOD AULD JOHN HAGGIS!.

He totally destroyed Ronnie,The Rocket did,nt even spark a ignition tonight!. :happy:

The Wizard fae Wishaw threw breaks of *117*,"109*,*105*,72 and 55 at him,verrrrrrrrrrrry bonnie stuff indeed.

:clap: Fantastic stuff John!. :clap:

GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN THHHHHHHHHHHHHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE LADDIE!.

No sour grapes now RFB!,Ronnie got thumped 5-0!.

John higgins!. :mex: :bowdown: :happy: :party: :happy: :happy:

Postby Snooker Overdrive

masterdoctorgenius wrote:This defeat doesnt hurt the slightest.

The last three months have been the most amazing months to watch snooker.

3 trophies including the UK and 1 runner up plate

Amazing. Now you get a well earned rest, Ronnie. Fuel your tank for the Masters.

Nice to read such reasonable and calm words from you.

Postby Incident on 57th street 20

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I admire Ronnie hugely, but was he completely outplayed by Higgins? What on earth happened??

Nothing worked in the game of Ronnie tonight. One of worst performances from Ronnie i think

He was not there at all tonight. very tired I think what is normal after all: he has played a lot these past two months. higgins did not miss anything from the 3rd frame and I found him lucky enough when he missed a shot. So it's a one-way match.

i think robbo will win tomorrow and i hope now that ronnie and maguire are out that robbo wins the tournament.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

hendry_fan wrote:IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!.

WHAT A PERFORMANCE FROM GOOD AULD JOHN HAGGIS!.

He totally destroyed Ronnie,The Rocket did,nt even spark a ignition tonight!. :happy:

The Wizard fae Wishaw threw breaks of *117*,"109*,*105*,72 and 55 at him,verrrrrrrrrrrry bonnie stuff indeed.

:clap: Fantastic stuff John!. :clap:

GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN THHHHHHHHHHHHHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE LADDIE!.

No sour grapes now RFB!,Ronnie got thumped 5-0!.

John higgins!. :mex: :bowdown: :happy: :party: :happy: :happy:

Buck off you. Only appearing when JH wins or ROS loses.

Postby Erza Scarlet

This loss isn't bad at all lol

I said it at the beginning of this tournament, win or lose for Ronnie, it don't matter given the season's he's already had and besides you'd be crazy to think Higgins wasn't going to win a match against him eventually after the 4 straight losses.

Only a month ago Ronnie whitewashed Higgins at the CoC 6-0. Really nothing to be mad about.
Last edited by Erza Scarlet on 15 Dec 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby TheRocket

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I admire Ronnie hugely, but was he completely outplayed by Higgins? What on earth happened??

From the third frame on Higgins played quite well. Ronnie had tons of chances in the first two, didnt take one of them. From then one you could see which way it was going I suppose. Let me put it that way.

Higgins played well, Ronnie though didnt even put him under more pressure than Ashley Hugill did yesterday.

Deewee wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Leads 4-0.

the pressure is not the same when you lead 4-0 and when you are 4-4.

you play more free when you know you have margin that the player in front puts you in confidence because you know he can not pot a ball.

if you do not understand that ...

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Nothing worked in the game of Ronnie tonight. One of worst performances from Ronnie i think

He was not there at all tonight. very tired I think what is normal after all: he has played a lot these past two months. higgins did not miss anything from the 3rd frame and I found him lucky enough when he missed a shot. So it's a one-way match.

i think robbo will win tomorrow and i hope now that ronnie and maguire are out that robbo wins the tournament.

Thanks <ok>

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Leads 4-0.

I agree with you.

I did not understand that way. sorry. :emb:

No problem - my fault for not explaining better <ok>

the best player won. well played higgins.
I even thought that Ronnie would have forfeited this tournament following his victory in the UK so this quarterfinal is not so bad even if in the end it's a spanking to ronnie.

and many forum members think that ronnie fans never congratulate opponents when it's wrong.

andre, the rocket, dan cat, holden, eraserhead, snooker overdrive,.... do it all the time. it's a legend.
Last edited by Incident on 57th street 20 on 15 Dec 2017, edited 1 time in total.