Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Scottish Open Quarter-Finals !!!!

Postby TheRocket

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:As a fan of Ronnie , that was hard to take though. After a good patch, to be dismantled and humiliated by Higgins in such a complete fashion is worrying indeed. Let's hope he gets lots of rest.

You're a Ronniefan?

Oh yeah - anyone who doesn;t appreciate his play is missing something special. I like other players too but Ronnie is an incredible player. He got his face rubbed in it tonight though. :shrug:

No doubt. Getting whitewashed by your rival is definitely a tough one to take. But ROS season so far is still borderline to being perfect. Not just the titles including the UK but even in terms of the H2H. Remember last season. His H2H against Trump and Higgins was 0:2. Now its 2:0 and 4:1.

Postby Rockettim147

I am truly gutted Ronnie lost like this. But he has had great season so far. I don't expect Ronnie to win anymore this season. Higgins was the same last season... What really buckin annoys me is when the parakeet beats Ronnie!!! And whatever people say and comment... He cheated

Postby Dan-cat

Rockettim147 wrote:I am truly gutted Ronnie lost like this. But he has had great season so far. I don't expect Ronnie to win anymore this season. Higgins was the same last season... What really buckin annoys me is when the parakeet beats Ronnie!!! And whatever people say and comment... He cheated

Let it go.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Pink Ball wrote:Sullivan fans aren't great at the whole perspective thing, are they?

Most fans are. It's just a couple of hardcore fans who post here who seem to think it's the end of the world when Ronnie loses.

Ronnie's already had one of the best seasons of his career. He played like crap yesterday but that was just fatigue. You can't win 'em all.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

I think most Ronnie fans have been reasonable.

I am amazed HendryFan has been so calm after some of the baiting he has been taking by certain posters. He has shown that he is the bigger person by not gloating over Ronnie's humiliation at the hands of Higgins.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Sullivan fans aren't great at the whole perspective thing, are they?

Most fans are. It's just a couple of hardcore fans who post here who seem to think it's the end of the world when Ronnie loses.

Ronnie's already had one of the best seasons of his career. He played like crap yesterday but that was just fatigue. You can't win 'em all.

Even if Ronnie retired tomorrow, he's proved himself time and again. He's broken many records and held many trophies. He's won the World Title five times.

I'm not saying don't root for a player you like, but after the season/career he's had, losing a match here pretty much meabs nothing legacy wise.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:Even if Ronnie retired tomorrow, he's proved himself time and again. He's broken many records and held many trophies. He's won the World Title five times.

I'm not saying don't root for a player you like, but after the season/career he's had, losing a match here pretty much meabs nothing legacy wise.

:goodpost: :hatoff:

Postby Holden Chinaski

Johnny Bravo wrote:Higgins said he considers Ronnie to be the best player to ever pick up a cue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDP8t8hakno

I was a little surprised by this since he Scottish, but it goes to show that in the eyes of most snooker experts/players, Ronnie has surpassed Hendry.

<ok>