Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Scottish Open Last 32 !!!

Postby Andy Spark

Andre147 wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:Ronnie again demonstrating what I think is the most underrated aspect of his game: His ability to win a high percentage of deciding frames. He has a higher percentage than Selby!

Who's played more? Ronnie or Selby?

From cuetracker: Ronnie has played 210 deciders and won 132 at 62.86%. :hatoff:

.............................Selby has played 233 deciders and won 144 at 61.80%. :hatoff:

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andy Spark wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:Ronnie again demonstrating what I think is the most underrated aspect of his game: His ability to win a high percentage of deciding frames. He has a higher percentage than Selby!

Who's played more? Ronnie or Selby?

From cuetracker: Ronnie has played 210 deciders and won 132 at 62.86%. :hatoff:

.............................Selby has played 233 deciders and won 144 at 61.80%. :hatoff:

:hatoff: <ok>

Postby TheRocket

Just seen some parts of the match. ROS looked tired but still made a century and played a good last frame. Good stuff. If he should beat White and play Higgins tomorrow I'd make Higgins favourite though. Simply because Higgins is very up for this tournament and fatigue will even more affect ROS.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

TheRocket wrote:Just seen some parts of the match. ROS looked tired but still made a century and played a good last frame. Good stuff. If he should beat White and play Higgins tomorrow I'd make Higgins favourite though. Simply because Higgins is very up for this tournament and fatigue will even more affect ROS.

Depends. Ronnie owns JH atm. And that could play into his hands. And tomorrow is a new day.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Just seen some parts of the match. ROS looked tired but still made a century and played a good last frame. Good stuff. If he should beat White and play Higgins tomorrow I'd make Higgins favourite though. Simply because Higgins is very up for this tournament and fatigue will even more affect ROS.

Could be quite similar to last year when Higgins beat him 5-2.

Hope not, but yeah Higgins seems well up for this.

Postby Sickpotter

masterdoctorgenius wrote:How many ranking events left?

If he has another purple patch like the recent one he could well beat the record for most rankers in a season.

Would we even consider that to have broken the record now that they've pretty much doubled the number of ranking events? :shrug:

Discuss.....

Postby Andre147

last 16 matches then in the evening.

My ideal Quarters line-up would be Fu v Robbo, Ronnie v Higgins, Walden v Yupeng and Maguire v Trump. Hope it happens.

Postby Andre147

Sickpotter wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:How many ranking events left?

If he has another purple patch like the recent one he could well beat the record for most rankers in a season.

Would we even consider that to have broken the record now that they've pretty much doubled the number of ranking events? :shrug:

Discuss.....

Yes because Ronnie has entered about 50 odd tournaments less than Hendry did.