Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Scottish Open Last 64 !!!

Postby TheRocket

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Ronnie speaking about bad habits in his technical side. Wonder what he means?

He said after his match against Georgiou that he was cueing better in 12/13/14.

Postby kolompar

This season looks too good for Ronnie, was on for the million, now he's on for the CoC, the Triple Crown, can beat Hendry's TC and 5 rankers/season records, and he already beat Hendry's UK centuries record.

Postby TheRocket

kolompar wrote:This season looks too good for Ronnie, was on for the million, now he's on for the CoC, the Triple Crown, can beat Hendry's TC and 5 rankers/season records, and he already beat Hendry's UK centuries record.

Far too early too say obviously but this might really turn into a historic season with a few broken records. The way he's playing atm I can see it happening. But the most important thing anyway is to peak for the Masters and the World. Anything else is just a bonus.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:45? Damn. I start to believe Ronnie might get to 100 then. Needs to play in the Championship League then though.

He won't play that and why should he?

He's not bothered by that Robbo record I think. Robbo made 22 centuries alone in the CL across 6 Groups.

I'd say if Ronnie keeps this up he'll finish the season around the 70/80 centuries mark.

Postby mick745

kolompar wrote:This season looks too good for Ronnie, was on for the million, now he's on for the CoC, the Triple Crown, can beat Hendry's TC and 5 rankers/season records, and he already beat Hendry's UK centuries record.

He didn't win the champion of champions?

Postby Andre147

But Ronnie looks well up for this, a bit surprising, I thought he wouldn't care like he did in NI.

Of course this is only the 3rd round, he did lose in the 3rd round at the NI Open but here he looks like he means business.

Could meet Higgins again in the Quarters just like last year.

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

Dennis Taylor‏ @dennistaylor147
I’m in goffs for the irish masters in January against someone called Steve Davis, never heard of him.
Hope to see you there

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:I have nothing against him, but Keogan doesn't have a future in this sport, he's a very weak player.

Thinking about it, I'm not sure I've ever seen him play.

Postby Cloud Strife

Johnny Bravo wrote:I have nothing against him, but Keogan doesn't have a future in this sport, he's a very weak player.

There's a few like that who are there, simply making up the numbers and wasting their own money. Those Aussie guys spring to mind straightaway, Dunham and Bolton.

Postby kolompar

mick745 wrote:

He didn't win the champion of champions?

I meant Robbo's CoC, the century of centuries <ok> Though I know he won't be going for it.

Postby Deewee

Two players won a frame needing four snookers today, doubt that's ever happened before. Xiao against Wilson in a decider and Li against Curtis-Barrett

Postby Cloud Strife

Deewee wrote:Two players won a frame needing four snookers today, doubt that's ever happened before. Xiao against Wilson in a decider and Li against Curtis-Barrett

#cheatinglikeselby

Postby kolompar

Cloud Strife wrote:

There's a few like that who are there, simply making up the numbers and wasting their own money. Those Aussie guys spring to mind straightaway, Dunham and Bolton.

Bolton is flying over from Australia for each tournament. Must have spent like £20k this season and still hasn't made a 50 break <laugh>