Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Scottish Open Last 128 !!!

Postby sundaygirl

SnookerFan wrote:I thought I'd mentioned it earlier.

Why is he commentating? Any reason?

Well excuse me for not reading every word you type, I was at work today and unlike you that means I’m offline.

Postby Holden Chinaski

sundaygirl wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I thought I'd mentioned it earlier.

Why is he commentating? Any reason?

Well excuse me for not reading every word you type, I was at work today and unlike you that means I’m offline.

:bags:

Postby sundaygirl

Murphy losing :-)
Unexpected and rather excellent Ricky on commentary
:D
Today is going rather well!
Matthew Stevens match has just started hope he doesn’t spoil it.

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:Ronnie looked pretty good today.

Looked focused.

We shall see if this is to remain or not.

Postby Johnny Bravo

SnookerFan wrote:Murphy lost?

<doh>

I guess is due to fatigue. I I know you might say Ronnie is also very tired, but I think Ronnie handles it better due to being fitter (Murphy is not exactly the skinny one :evilgrin: <laugh> ).

Postby Johnny Bravo

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Jimmy will be playing Akani?

He is. It's not on TV.

<doh>

I want Jimmy to win, don't like the way Akani plays.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Jimmy has mentioned a few times in recent years that he still believes that he can win the WC.
What do u guys think, does he really believe it or he's only saying that to justify why he's still playing (or for any other reason).
IMO he doesn't stand a chance of ever doing that and I also think that deep down he knows it and has learnt to live with it.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:I just watched Ronnie's match. Very good performance under the circumstances!

Actually it looks like he's going for this title as well! Ronnie is playing like a man possessed recently.

Wouldn't surprise me if he won a 4th title in the space of 2 months. Foulds mentioned today it's already a record Ronnie having won almost 500 000 grand in prize money when we're still not half way through the season.

And you know what... he could face Higgins again in the Quarters, just like last year when Higgins beat him 5-2. Since then Ronnie owns him.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:I just watched Ronnie's match. Very good performance under the circumstances!

Actually it looks like he's going for this title as well! Ronnie is playing like a man possessed recently.

Wouldn't surprise me if he won a 4th title in the space of 2 months. Foulds mentioned today it's already a record Ronnie having won almost 500 000 grand in prize money when we're still not half way through the season.

And you know what... he could face Higgins again in the Quarters, just like last year when Higgins beat him 5-2. Since then Ronnie owns him.

You're beginning to get as positive about his chances as me.

Postby Andre147

Johnny Bravo wrote:Jimmy has mentioned a few times in recent years that he still believes that he can win the WC.
What do u guys think, does he really believe it or he's only saying that to justify why he's still playing (or for any other reason).
IMO he doesn't stand a chance of ever doing that and I also think that deep down he knows it and has learnt to live with it.

He says that because he still loves playing. He already won the World Seniors title, an thats as close as he'll ever get to have World Champion under his name.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:

Yes, at the moment Ronnie doesn't look like he needs to rest. Make hay while the sun shines! Go for it Ronnie!