Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Scottish Open Last 128 !!!

Postby TheSaviour

JIMBO, JIMBO, JIMBO, JIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMM BBBBBB OOOOOOOOOOOOUUU.

COME ON JIMMY !!!!

COME ON JIMMY !!!!

COME OOOOOON JIMMY !!!!

A tough match against an in-form Akani. But the best of 7s make it slightly a lottery. Jimmy would had some reasonable chances even with longer formats. I would dare to state.

Ronnie again playing against his fellow Londoner, Michael Georgiou. MG is pretty decent break builder but just having some rather dull tactical ideas. So Ronnie will win it with an ease. Otherwise, Ronnie too is there for the taking. The best of 7s makes it a such.

Mitchell Mann got off a solid start. Let´s see how the last player to really to down to Rocket, Elliot Slessor, will handle this one. He is a formidable favourite to win his first match.
Last edited by TheSaviour on 12 Dec 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:If Mark Davis does not win today then I will start to believe that his decline is permanent. He really needs a good run here.

How old is Mavis now?

Postby mick745

Hoping for a better day today. All my favourite young players lost yesterday, Xintong, Haotian, Sijun, Vafaei and Ursenbacher.

At least Yuelong won though.

Hopefully Bingtao and Akani get through today.

Postby Dan-cat

snooky147 wrote:
boris_the_butcher wrote:His opponent McLeod probably the reason he didn't get a TV spot. Who wants to watch Rory?

That doesn't make sense. Lee walker who is confirmed as the slowest player on the tour played on tv table in his home tournament in Wales.
It's a huge slap in the face. I'm absolutely not saying he would have beaten mcleod but he most certainly would have been in the right frame of mind to have played .It was a good job I was not well enough to be there because I would have created all kinds of hell with those officials.

Get well soon Snooky. Hope all ok.

Postby kolompar

So stupid to have ranking tournaments after the cutoff for the Masters after the UK. January is only CL and Masters so this and the German qualifiers could easily be moved there.

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

David Hendon‏ @davehendon
Ronnie O'Sullivan back in action at the Scottish Open live on Eurosport at 12.45pm. I will be commentating this afternoon with Ricky Walden.

Postby kolompar

Terrible camera angle and they still haven't learnt that the Chinese have surnames first and put Wenbo on the scoreboard instead of Liang.
Cao Yupeng makes a maximum though.
Last edited by kolompar on 12 Dec 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

kolompar wrote:Terrible camera angle and they still haven't learnt that the Chinese have surnames first and put Wenbo on the scoreboard instead of Liang.

They've always done that.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do know, but don't care.

Postby kolompar

SnookerFan wrote:
kolompar wrote:Terrible camera angle and they still haven't learnt that the Chinese have surnames first and put Wenbo on the scoreboard instead of Liang.

They've always done that.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do know, but don't care.

The BBC always get it right, it's usually ES. It's just so annoying because they will get Ding's correct, even when Ding is playing an other Chinese player and they get his name wrong.

Postby SnookerFan

kolompar wrote:The BBC always get it right, it's usually ES. It's just so annoying because they will get Ding's correct, even when Ding is playing an other Chinese player and they get his name wrong.

Yeah, I suppose the BBC do get it right, now you mention. Never really thought about it.

Maybe Eurosport just don't realise. <laugh>

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:Wow, the tv table was empty.. That's got to hurt.

He didn't use it as an excuse, it's not like him, but he had every right to be furious.

Postby Andre147

It was the 134th 147 made in competition.

Next season I think we'll see the 147th. Should be fitting if it was made by Ronnie, but it'll probably be made in some qualifyin match with nobody watching.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:

He didn't use it as an excuse, it's not like him, but he had every right to be furious.

Wait. What?

Dott was on a non-TV table, when the TV table was empty?

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Wait. What?

Dott was on a non-TV table, when the TV table was empty?

Yes <doh>

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Yes <doh>

I can see why he'd be a bit snake hissed, when that happened in Scotland.

Though, let's be honest. McLeod.....

It's disgraceful. He has every right to be mad.

Postby Andre147

Mcleod had something to do with that no doubt...

If he was playing someone like Dominic Dale or Higgins opponent yesterday Lisowski I'm sure he would have been on TV.

Still though... it's a lame excuse from WS.