Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Scottish Open Last 128 !!!

Postby Andre147

WHen O'Sullivan loses, I expect Hendry-fan to come out in force. He did exactly the same at the NI Open just after Ronnie won in Shainghai. Didnt see him congratulate Ronnie for Shanghai and the UK. Typical.

just wait to see when Ron loses lol...

Postby Andre147

tricky opponent for Higgins this one...

Already 1 nil down. Lisowski could well beat him first round.

Postby Andre147

Ronnie said yesterday in that interview with Rob Walker it was going to be very hard to get up for this one. Much like the NI Open in fact.

As I said, it's a win-win for him. If he wins, great, if he doesn't, then he continues as a pundit.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Just tuned in. Higgins vs Jack Lisowski. Jack looking particularly handsome today.

Reported.

I think that Jack should be reported for being just too damned handsome. I can't get my breath.

I though about going to see him in York, but went to the hotel bar instead.

Had two matches a day for three days. Maybe I should've fit in the seventh.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:WHen O'Sullivan loses, I expect Hendry-fan to come out in force. He did exactly the same at the NI Open just after Ronnie won in Shainghai. Didnt see him congratulate Ronnie for Shanghai and the UK. Typical.

just wait to see when Ron loses lol...

Do we really care?

Or as HF would say;

Do

We....

Really

Care? :D

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:I think Higgins will win this tournament. He'll follow in the steps of his great old rivals by winning a Home nations event.

Oh yeah....

The Class Of 92 won the others....

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:I think Higgins will win this tournament. He'll follow in the steps of his great old rivals by winning a Home nations event.

He looked set last year to win it...

Started the Final in brilliant fashion, 3 consecutive centuries, and led 4-1.

From then... he didn't win another frame. :wave:

Postby Alex0paul

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Hope Oliver Lines beats Robert Milkins as Milkins could be a dangerous opponent for Ronnie in the 2nd round.

Yea hopefully all the top 16 are out by round 3 but if one does remain then he's in the other half

Postby snooky147

Alex0paul wrote:Dott levels the all Scottish match against McLeod

I hope your joking. Mcleod is English and personally speaking I think it's a huge slap in the face for him not to be on tv table in his own backyard.Higgins, Maguire,Donaldson and McManus all got or getting covered.

Postby SnookerFan

snooky147 wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Dott levels the all Scottish match against McLeod

I hope your joking. Mcleod is English and personally speaking I think it's a huge slap in the face for him not to be on tv table in his own backyard.Higgins, Maguire,Donaldson and McManus all got or getting covered.

The Mc in the surname is confusing.