Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Scottish Open Last 128 !!!

Postby TheSaviour

F.... me but what a bloke !! Rory. I thought I was already down and out with a blues while he made it. Graeme is an absolute nothing regarding these best of 7s. While Rory´s always solid.

Not that I support any upsets like that or these by any means. But surely, FFS, what a result !! It is only Rory, and I DO know it is only Rory, who can make something like that to happen. Goes without saying I wish a 100% fully physical recovery to Graeme. And I do know that will be the case. It is not me who would ever hope anything else. BUT as an just an odd idea to lighten things while for example me was already down and out with the blues, just simply mindblowing, working, brilliant, just simply genius. And it is not even the first time he has done something like that. Just amazing. What a bloke !!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Brilliant, and highly surprising stuff all the way.
Last edited by TheSaviour on 12 Dec 2017, edited 2 times in total.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:F.... me but what a bloke !! Rory. I thought I was already down and out with a blues while he made it. Graeme is an absolute nothing regarding these best of 7s. While Rory´s always solid.

Not that I support any upsets like that or these by any means. But surely, FFS, what a result !! It is only Rory, and I DO know it is only Rory, who can make something like that to happen. Goes without saying I wish a 100% fully physical recovery to Graeme. And I do know that will be the case. It is not me who would ever hope anything else. BUT as an just an odd idea to lighten things while for example me, was or were already down and out with the blues, just simply minblowing, working, brilliant, just simply genius. And it is not even the first time he has done something like that. Just amazing. What a bloke !!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Brilliant, and highly surprising stuff all the way.

Reported. For gibberish.

Postby Dan-cat

Andre147 wrote:Mcleod had something to do with that no doubt...

If he was playing someone like Dominic Dale or Higgins opponent yesterday Lisowski I'm sure he would have been on TV.

Still though... it's a lame excuse from WS.

Have they explained why he didn’t get on the TV table or are we just guessing?

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:

If he was playing someone like Dominic Dale or Higgins opponent yesterday Lisowski I'm sure he would have been on TV.

They haven't but they'll probably come up with the McLeod excuse.

Postby Dan-cat

Andre147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

They haven't but they'll probably come up with the McLeod excuse.

They can’t actually openly admit that? Slam two players for the price of one!

Right, i’m on the plane to Thailand. Taxi-ing now. Good luck Ronnie!

Postby Andre147

Wouldn't be surprised if Ronnie lost first round here.~

Had it not been for his ES contract, he wouldn't even have entered this one me thinks...

His last match of the year should have been the German masters qualifiers.... anyway.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Andre147 wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if Ronnie lost first round here.~

Had it not been for his ES contract, he wouldn't even have entered this one me thinks...

His last match of the year should have been the German masters qualifiers.... anyway.

He has the "permission" to lose.

Gave us so much joy so far.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:He has the "permission" to lose.

Gave us so much joy so far.

Yes it's impossible to win tournament after tournament after tournament. No player is that good, not even Hendry.

Postby Andre147

But I do hope Ronnie enters the German Masters and qualifies. It's for me one of the best events of the season, even if it has low prize money. Last season King beat him in a match he should have never lost.

Postby Andre147

Ronnie should play kamikaze snooker if the frames he plays turn out to be scrappy...

if it works, great, if it doesnt, wont be bothered.

This way he wont spend too much mental energy... Shoult he reach the Quarters, thats when he should start thinking about the title, especially if he faces Higgins.

Postby TheRocket

I expect Ronnie to lose to a journeyman in the second or third round. Maybe Milkins in the 2nd round. After all the matches where Ronnie destroyed him I wouldn't mind seeing the Milkman to get a win over ROS.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:I expect Ronnie to lose to a journeyman in the second or third round. Maybe Milkins in the 2nd round. After all the matches where Ronnie destroyed him I wouldn't mind seeing the Milkman to get a win over ROS.

Yeah why not...

Milkman for th title :mosh2:

Postby Andre147

Souvent wrote:Who's doing commentary on Eurosport?
One of them seems to be a player. Is it Ricky Walden?

He is.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Ronnie is looking up for this match. Maybe he does have that ranking title record in his head?

Too early to tell.

Either Milkins or Oliver Lines next wont be easy,especially with a Best of 7.

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Ronnie is looking up for this match. Maybe he does have that ranking title record in his head?

Too early to tell.

yeah good point. And he also played well against Kleckers in the first round of the NI. I still think he wouldn't have entered this if he didn't have the contract with Eurosport.
Last edited by TheRocket on 12 Dec 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

Only 2 years ago Hendry's 36 rankers seemed so far away to reach, but now I do think Ronnie will beat that.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Too early to tell.

yeah good point. And he also played well against Kleckers in the first round of the NI. I still think he wouldn't have entered this if he didn't have the contract with Eurosport.

I'm certain he wouldn't.
He think it's a wi-win. Win the title, great, lose at some point, then he continues as a pundit.

Postby Hyperion

Andre147 wrote:Only 2 years ago Hendry's 36 rankers seemed so far away to reach, but now I do think Ronnie will beat that.

Yeah, but remember that Ronnie has many more events to choose from now. Personally, I only rate the Triple Crown in terms of greatness - and as for century count... the Crucible list, to me, is the most significant. Or the Triple Crown as a whole too.

It would be a great achievement, don't get me wrong. But like the century total across all events, it's rather skewed when you factor in how many events there now are.

Postby mantorok

Ronnie will be relaxed and will just play and see what happens, he's not going to bend over backwards.

Saying that, he's won many tournaments over the years playing like that lol