Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Northern Ireland Open Final !!!

Postby Johnny Bravo

Williams misses a great opportunity to draw level.
Yan's gonna win this match. Williams is playing poorly. Ronnie would have punished the kid if he had the opportunities that Williams had.

Postby Alex0paul

Johnny Bravo wrote:Williams misses a great opportunity to draw level.
Yan's gonna win this match. Williams is playing poorly. Ronnie would have punished the kid if he had the opportunities that Williams had.

He couldn't punish Slessor so what makes you think he could punish Yan?

Postby Andre147

Cloud was right yesterday... If Yan isnt careful he could end up like Stephen Lee... a fattie playing snooker....

he's only 17 and already with that much weight....

Postby Andre147

kolompar wrote:Willo has to grind it out somehow. Yan doesn't deserve the record playing like this.

Think MJW missed a golden chance to win the match because he didnt level at 4-4...

I very much doubt he could win it now... Yan should win, something like 9-6 or 9-7. Shame because I really wanted MJW to win this one, could have been his last title.
It's not over yet I know, But cant see Yan losing this one now.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
kolompar wrote:Willo has to grind it out somehow. Yan doesn't deserve the record playing like this.

Think MJW missed a golden chance to win the match because he didnt level at 4-4...

I very much doubt he could win it now... Yan should win, something like 9-6 or 9-7. Shame because I really wanted MJW to win this one, could have been his last title.

Yan should win from 5-3. At 6-2 the match would still have been in the balance.

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Yan should win from 5-3. At 6-2 the match would still have been in the balance.

Yeah, 6-2 would have been what I like to call a false lead.

Postby Deewee

Andre147 wrote:Cloud was right yesterday... If Yan isnt careful he could end up like Stephen Lee... a fattie playing snooker....

:roll:

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
kolompar wrote:Is 5-3 a true lead then?

Williams is winning 3-5.

Williams has just gone favourite

Postby Chalk McHugh

Lovely jubbly.Hard days work done on the mean streets of Dublin.Time to relax in front of the tv and watch the final session this evening.Final session of any tournament is special.Not lookin good for my bet but if Williams can put a wee run of frames together who knows?Come on Mark!

Postby Johnny Bravo

Alex0paul wrote:

Might have something to do with the fact that he was tired and worn out :roll:
I was talking about a fresh Ronnie.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:Cloud was right yesterday... If Yan isnt careful he could end up like Stephen Lee... a fattie playing snooker....

As long he doesn't end up doing the things Stephen Lee has done before his suspension :roll:

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:

Might have something to do with the fact that he was tired and worn out :roll:
I was talking about a fresh Ronnie.

If Ronnie was tired for the Sless match, why would he be fresh for the final? That would require several days more of playing.