Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Northern Ireland Open Final !!!

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Belfast looks small on TV.

The venue, I mean. Not the city.

Wonder why they chose Belfast over Dublin.Goffs is a venue loved by a lot of players.

Postby Cloud Strife

Chalk McHugh wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Wonder why they chose Belfast over Dublin.Goffs is a venue loved by a lot of players.

Staging the Northern Ireland Open in Dublin isn't very logical, is it. That's like holding the China Open in Cardiff.

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:I wonder if I should go to Belfast next year.

Or just do Cardiff again. Done Cardiff loads of times.

Fair play snookerfan,you must have a job that allows you the time off to attend all the snooker.I find it hard to make time to even watch it at times.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Cloud Strife wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Staging the Northern Ireland Open in Dublin isn't very logical, is it. That's like holding the China Open in Cardiff.

Haha my mistake.I was thinking the Irish Open.Forgot the Northern part.We make that mistake down here sometimes.

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Haha my mistake.I was thinking the Irish Open.Forgot the Northern part.We make that mistake down here sometimes.

Racist. :grrr:

Postby Chalk McHugh

Republic needs a proper tournament like the Irish Masters that was held in Goffs.Crowds were good.Pity it's gone.Like many snooker halls here in Dublin.Gone by the wayside.

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:Republic needs a proper tournament like the Irish Masters that was held in Goffs.Crowds were good.Pity it's gone.Like many snooker halls here in Dublin.Gone by the wayside.

Hearn would make it an extra tournament needed for the million pound prize.

Postby eraserhead

I think it's going to end close tonight. Mark's had chances in most frames just wasn't able to punish Yan in the first session.

Postby eraserhead

Pink Ball wrote:After tonight I will abandon snooker for billiards. Snooker has gone too mainstream.

Three cushion and a craft beer. :hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

I've made the mistake of seeing my parents the day before I go to York.

My mum insisted on taking all my clothes out of my bag to "iron them properly", decdided my holdall wasn't a good enough bag, so transferred all clothes to a different holdall consequently leaving my train and snooker tickets in the original bag, along with the chocolate bars I'd purchased. Dropped my bookmark out of my book.

buck sake....

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:For bucks sake. I've made the mistake of seeing my parents the day before I go to York.

My mum insisted on taking all my clothes out of my bag to "iron them properly", decdided my holdall wasn't a good enough bag, so transferred all clothes to a different holdall consequently leaving my train and snooker tickets in the original bag, along with the chocolate bars I'd purchased. Dropped my bookmark out of my book.

buck sake....

haha First World problems hey?

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:For bucks sake. I've made the mistake of seeing my parents the day before I go to York.

buck sake....

Bless her. She's made me a sandwich to take on the train tomorrow.

Lost without them. :bowdown:

Postby Andre147

Johnny Bravo wrote:Williams is basically handing the trophy to the kid with this amateur mistakes,

wouldnt surprise me if he won 9-3 or 9-4

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

buck sake....

Bless her. She's made me a sandwich to take on the train tomorrow.

Lost without them. :bowdown:

Definately true.

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Why is Yan wearing tartan, for bucks sake? He's Chinese.

Why do we eat Chinese grub?We're English and Irish.

We don't technically. The stuff we eat in Chinese restaurants in the UK, bear no resemblance to real Chinese food.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Williams is basically handing the trophy to the kid with this amateur mistakes,

wouldnt surprise me if he won 9-3 or 9-4

Good. Early night. Big day tomorrow. :D

Postby TheRocket

I don't think Williams' decline in terms of ability is his key problem. Sure, that also plays a role. But the key factor with him is that he has the bottle and nerves of Matthew Stevens these days. Thats his biggest downfall.