Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Northern Ireland Open Semi Finals !!!

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

MARK WILLIAMS M.B.E
@markwil147
Not the phone call I wanted. Mrs in ambulance taking her back to hospital tonight. Summut not right here. Waiting to hear what is goi g to happen next . @jodenwill really going through it at the moment. Last thing I want is too pull out now but we will have 2 wait and c

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

MARK WILLIAMS M.B.E
@markwil147
Not the phone call I wanted. Mrs in ambulance taking her back to hospital tonight. Summut not right here. Waiting to hear what is goi g to happen next . @jodenwill really going through it at the moment. Last thing I want is too pull out now but we will have 2 wait and c

Be a shame if he can't play, but family comes first.

Postby Pink Ball

MARK WILLIAMS M.B.E
@markwil147

Sad news

Postby Pink Ball

Pink Ball wrote:

MARK WILLIAMS M.B.E
@markwil147

Sad news

I know I'm a horrible pisstaker, but just for clarity, I am being entirely serious on this occasion.

Postby Alex0paul

We could look back in a few years at this season as the dawn of the new era when Brecel and Yan won their first rankers but Higgins and O'Sullivan won their last

Postby Andre147

Alex0paul wrote:We could look back in a few years at this season as the dawn of the new era when Brecel and Yan won their first rankers but Higgins and O'Sullivan won their last

As much as some would love that, Higgins and Ronnie will win mroe rankers in seasons to come, I think the next 2 or 3 seasons they are definately going to win more.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:I have a sneaky feeling that Yan will win his first ranker without playing the final. Cant see MJW playing tomorrow.

He will play.

I remember how Dennis Taylor's mum had just passed away a few days and he won the Grand Prix. Same with Higgins when he lost his dad.

Yes those didnt happen at the time the tournament was running, unlike this, but still I very much doubt MJW would pull out now.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Caught the end of Williams game and just in for end of the the second semi.Looks like we'll get the a decent final pairing.Will only get to see the final session.Not the greatest tournament by the sounds of it so heres hoping for a bemter of s final.