Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Northern Ireland Open last 64 !!!!

Postby TheRocket

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Even with a broken arm Ronnie wouldnt lose to this bottling journeyman.

No need to be like that Rocket. If you knew what Jones had been through, you wouldn't be so quick to condemn him

Whats he been through? Serious illness? If yes then I apologize but I've just rated his snooker abilities here and how he plays, nothing else.

edit: it was the kick. ah ok :)

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Ronnie basically saying Hearn is a dictator.

in some things he is.

Players have to sign a players contract and if they dont agree with something they cant do anything about it, which is plain silly really.

Postby Andre147

great to hear that Ronnie treats all these events he's playing as a "one event", over the space of a month or so.

he's definately in the best possible place mentally, fatigue might only be his major issue.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:in some things he is.

Players have to sign a players contract and if they dont agree with something they cant do anything about it, which is plain silly really.

Well, isn't that just like everybody else? You think anybody here can just get away with doing whatever they want at work? Is Ronnie the only person who has to follow rules in their professional environment?

(Says me, who is posting about snooker at work.) rofl

Postby TheRocket

SnookerFan wrote:
TheRocket wrote:buck. that is so unlucky

What happened?

blue and pink lied close to each other and pink blocked the way for the blue into the left middle. So he tried to play the blue to the right middle but snookered himself behind the pink (after potting the brown).