Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Northern Ireland Open last 64 !!!!

Postby TheRocket

ROS is looking very tired. Similar to Selby in the CoC. At some stage it was bound to happen. And I still think going further in this tournament will decrease his chances at the UK.

But I also bet that even a poor ROS wouldn't lose against this bottling journeyman today.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:ROS is looking very tired. Similar to Selby in the CoC. At some stage it was bound to happen. And I still think going further in this tournament will decrease his chances at the UK.

But I also bet that even a poor ROS wouldn't lose against this bottling journeyman today.

Yes, but as I said yesterday, Ronnie only plays on Thursday the 30th, and then Sat or Sun so going deep on this one doesnt hurt his chances at the UK as much as it could have done.

Postby Andre147

If Lisowski carries on the good form, I could see him as one first time ranking event winner this season, as it's happened quite a lot recently.

Postby QSM

And ROS will play Slessor next, who beat Maflin today, so cant see him losing thar one either. Might lose to one of Woollaston, Craigie or Mei Xi Wen in the last 16, all 3 of them are no numpties, but not exactly world-beaters either.

Postby Andre147

QSM wrote:And ROS will play Slessor next, who beat Maflin today, so cant see him losing thar one either. Might lose to one of Woollaston, Craigie or Mei Xi Wen in the last 16, all 3 of them are no numpties, but not exactly world-beaters either.

Thought the same.

And also because playing 2 matches might prove tiring for him at the moment.

Postby TheRocket

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Selby would have destroyed Ronnie already

You have to give Ronnie credit though.
He is 41, Selby 34. From what I've seen is that Ronnie is still in a better physical shape than Selby. The latter looked exhausted already after he won the IO and played in the CoC while Ronnie played vintage Snooker in Shanghai, having no rest whatsoever after the CoC final.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Thinking of going for a Haotian look. Do you think the hairdresser will know what I mean or should I take a photo?

I'm thinking of going for the Mark King look.

Shave it all off Baddy, and then change your SnookerIsland name to Baldsnookerplayer...

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Thinking of going for a Haotian look. Do you think the hairdresser will know what I mean or should I take a photo?

I'm thinking of going for the Mark King look.

Shave it all off Baddy, and then change your SnookerIsland name to Baldsnookerplayer...

rofl

Postby Badsnookerplayer

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Even with a broken arm Ronnie wouldnt lose to this bottling journeyman.

No need to be like that Rocket. If you knew what Jones had been through, you wouldn't be so quick to condemn him

What is the story? What happened to him?

The big kick in the first frame.