Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Northern Ireland Open last 128 !!!!

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Leo Scullion sent me a strongly worded PM once when I criticised him

Come on, man. Details.

I've posted it on here before

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Leo Scullion sent me a strongly worded PM once when I criticised him

Come on, man. Details.

I've posted it on here before

Can you at least link us to it?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

What have I done wrong? I must find out from such an experienced enthusiast such as yourself.

Do I speak clearly when saying the points?...Yes, i think I do.

Do i try my best to concentrate at all times? Yes, i think i do.

Am I curtious to players? Yes, i am.

Do i follow the rules? Yes, of course.

Do i position the balls back on the wrong place? Most of the time no, the only one time i recall was in a match that many people haven't even thought about yet and certainly haven't posted. And if for whatever reason i have misplaced the ball, i conferr with the player and make sure they are happy before we continue.

I will admit i am not a saint; i don't smile that often, and do get slightly nervous when it's a televised event...but who doesn't! Lots of people are watching and if you make one tiny mistake people like you, who are much less experienced and too judgemental for your own good jump on it and announce at how "awful" the referee is(at his JOB!).

And finally, has world snooker employed me for many years, not only for my professional standards at which i referees the match but also because i work hard and gives my best most, if not all of the time? Yes, i bloody think so. Before you misinform the rest of the people who read the blogs, you and some other ill-informed people put up on this site; I urge you to think, because someone with half a brain could see that i am one of the best snooker referee's the assosciation have got, and you will do well to remember that.

If you have the guts to reply, i will look forward to seeing what your poor excuses are for believeing what you do. But let me assure you that you are seriously misguided in what you think.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Leo Scullion is the poorest ref alongside Marcel Eckardt imo.

Oh come on. I think Marcel is the worst by a distance. Only referee I can remember being lambasted by BBC comms, who would suck off the refs normally.

Are you alleging Marcel sucked his way to the top?

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Oh come on. I think Marcel is the worst by a distance. Only referee I can remember being lambasted by BBC comms, who would suck off the refs normally.

Are you alleging Marcel sucked his way to the top?

Well it's that or he collected 10 kitkat wrappers.

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Leo Scullion posts on here as Muppet I believe.

yes where's Muppet147 these days? haven't seen him for a while

You care?

well... no <ok>

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:

John Virgo would regularly complain about Eirian Williams's poor ball replacing, back when he was still reffing.