Post a reply

Re: English Open Day Three

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:Good break of 136 from Ron to lead 3-1.

Mavis cameback from 3-0 down least time they played so far from over this...

No lead is safe with Ronnie these days.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:I am 100% convinced Ronnie wins this tournament.

Firstly, I'm taking a friend to their first snooker tournament in a long time, and they hate Ronnie.

Secondly, Ronnie always wins tournaments when there's early controversy. He thinks winning a tournament makes some point, if he's been told off early.

Thirdly, he always raises to the occasion when Higgins overtakes him in a title tally.

This tournament has Ronnie win written all over it.

Good valid points you make <ok> Hopefully they become true.

Problem is, as good a performance tonight was, Ronnie can't keep this consistency over a whole tournament these days... last time he did was when he won the Welsh.

And he doesn't have an easy draw... possibly and likely his nemesis Higgins in the Last 16, and then maybe Trump next.

Postby Andre147

kolompar wrote:How bucking clumsy Ronnie is though, always injuring his feet.

always? last time he did was when he won the UK, so maybe a good omen perhaps. :clap:

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:

Firstly, I'm taking a friend to their first snooker tournament in a long time, and they hate Ronnie.

Secondly, Ronnie always wins tournaments when there's early controversy. He thinks winning a tournament makes some point, if he's been told off early.

Thirdly, he always raises to the occasion when Higgins overtakes him in a title tally.

Problem is, as good a performance tonight was, Ronnie can't keep this consistency over a whole tournament these days... last time he did was when he won the Welsh.

And he doesn't have an easy draw... possibly and likely his nemesis Higgins in the Last 16, and then maybe Trump next.

When is the last 16?

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

When is the last 16?

Tommorow evening.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:Hey, so it could be Higgins vs Ronnie tomorrow night? Nice.

Ronnie plays Zhang Yong next match, Higgins plays Milkins. Yes it's a strong possibility.

Postby TheRocket

Ronnie beat Higgins and Trump in Hong Kong. Even though it has to be said that Higgins and Trump both choked but that might have still given ROS some confidence.

Postby eraserhead

It's the ref that looks like Peter Kay.
Last edited by eraserhead on 18 Oct 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby eraserhead

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Ding is having a Michael Whitemare

Not focused at all and making it very easy for White. >-(

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Discuss.

You have to do better than bucking discuss even on this bucking rubbish version christ sakes

Postby eraserhead

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Discuss.

You have to do better than bucking discuss even on this bucking rubbish version christ sakes

rofl