Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Northern Ireland Open last 128 !!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Alfie Burden‏ @ABOFLONDON
My children will be all that ever matters not desperate individuals #classmatters

Robert milkins‏ @robmilkins147
i hope these tweets arnt ment for me?

Why would they be meant for you I spoke to you in the players lounge about what I thought about the white behind the yellow

Robert milkins‏ @robmilkins147
ok sweet

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

When winning becomes more than integrity #noclass

Oh I say!
What occured I wonder?

Well quite my interest is piqued

See, this is the real problem with not all matches being televised. Missing out on the goss!

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:Burden getting annoyed because Milkins snookered him behind the yellow?!

The game we all love is called Snooker, not Potting.

Maybe Burden thought it didnt touch the yellow?

Just a random thought, but if so that's what the referee is there for.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
Maybe Burden thought it didnt touch the yellow?

Just a random thought, but if so that's what the referee is there for.

He didn't specifically refer to Milkins. In fact, he claimed that the snooker on the yellow wasn't to do with his tweets.

All rather odd.

Postby mantorok

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Burden getting annoyed because Milkins snookered him behind the yellow?!

It has to be more than that, surely.

Not sure what he's getting at, but how can you tweet so close after the match and it not be aimed at your opponent?!

Postby Andre147

Having watched that black Cloud mentioned yesterday in the King match (1st frame) must say that was as bad as Murphy's pink at the Worlds, if not worst.

How could that possibly go in if it hit the near jaw? just unbelievable, even King couldn't believe it.

Postby LC

TheRocket wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_b1lqvSuTQ#t=2m27s

For those who hasnt seen it yet and don't know what Cloud or Andre talking about. That was the black King played. It was truly ridiculous.

Doty said yesterday that pockets are bigger, all the years I’ve watched and played snooker hitting the near jaw was guaranteed to miss, so it’s probably an Americanisation of the pockets to make snooker more tv friendly

Postby Andre147

mantorok wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Trump having a few problems against Carrington

Both himself and Ronnie are likely to be a bit jaded.

Dont think Ronnie will lose his first 2 matches, but he could very well lose his 3rd especially if he plays Maflin.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Having watched that black Cloud mentioned yesterday in the King match (1st frame) must say that was as bad as Murphy's pink at the Worlds, if not worst.

How could that possibly go in if it hit the near jaw? just unbelievable, even King couldn't believe it.

I can't even remember what happened with Murphy and the pink at the Worlds.

Postby Andre147

Alex0paul wrote:It's disgusting. All records from 2012 onwards should be immediately scrapped from history.

Why 2012? Big pockets started in 2009.