Post a reply

Re: EverGrande China Championship Final !!!

Postby SnookerFan

I still feel I haven't watched much snooker this season. Partly it's my fault, for allowing myself to get invited to a wedding when the Riga Masters was on. And the fact that the Quarter final afternoon wasn't televised on Sunday don't help.

I should really get the Eurosport Player really. This time of year, it feels like an eternity during televised tournaments. It's like the bad old days are here again.

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:Didn't Roland used to refer to Brecel as a genius? (Back in the days when he used to post on this site?)

He said the same about Liu Song

Postby Alex0paul

Don't think I have ever seen a final where both players a re so badly out of form. Doesn't say much for the rest of the field

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Didn't Roland used to refer to Brecel as a genius? (Back in the days when he used to post on this site?)

He said the same about Liu Song

I once claimed Lu Ning was the future of snooker. :emb:

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:Don't think I have ever seen a final where both players a re so badly out of form. Doesn't say much for the rest of the field

Not a good standard?

I thought Murphy played fairly decent against Maguire. (Though Mags did play rubbish also.)

Murphy's match on Sunday, he played less well.

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Don't think I have ever seen a final where both players a re so badly out of form. Doesn't say much for the rest of the field

Not a good standard?

I thought Murphy played fairly decent against Maguire. (Though Mags did play rubbish also.)

Congrats on your 49000th post

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:I'm well jel of you guys watching the snooker final. rofl

I am having to watch cartoons now :-(

Postby TheRocket

How has Murphy even got to the final playing like this? I still believe he would win comfortably when playing his normal level but he's playing rubbish in every single department.

On the other side it would be good for Snooker though if Luca wins this.

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Not a good standard?

Congrats on your 49000th post

Thanks, man.

I wasn't going to say anything. I thought I'd wait for the 50k. :hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:How has Murphy even got to the final playing like this? I still believe he would win comfortably when playing his normal level but he's playing rubbish in every single department.

On the other side it would be good for Snooker though if Luca wins this.

Maguire was pretty pathetic against Murphy.

Zhou Yuelong played well for the first two frames. Got himself a frame winning chance in frame 3, bottled it and then completely lost his rhythm.

Murphy has been given chances by his opponents, in fairness.

Postby Alex0paul

"Brecel has won the little mini session 4-0 and will be now looking to share the rest of the mini sessions to win the match" said Dennis Taylor