Post a reply

Re: EverGrande China Championship Final !!!

Postby SavoMilosevic

Murphy is pathetic in this session. Every time he gets a good chance, I just know he'll miss. I don't like these conspiracy theories, but if they continue like that, I'll start to believe Hearn wants Brecel to win, so he can play in that event in Belgium.

Postby SnookerFan

SavoMilosevic wrote:Murphy is pathetic in this session. Every time he gets a good chance, I just know he'll miss. I don't like these conspiracy theories, but if they continue like that, I'll start to believe Hearn wants Brecel to win, so he can play in that event in Belgium.

That would imply Shaun "Choir Boy" Murphy would deliberately throw a match. Hearn would never talk him into doing something like that. Knowing Murphy, he'd attempt to grass Barry Hearn up to World Snooker over it. :roll: Then discuss the incident in boring detail at every BBC tournament for the next ten years. rofl

Besides, like Hearn would do anything like that with all the betting controversy surrounding the game at the moment.

By the way, I know you're joking. rofl

Postby Andre147

Doubt Murphy wilk lose this Final now.

Brevel wasted a golden chance to lead 6-3, but according to Wild 6-3 would be a false lead so Luca should be extremelly happy to have a 5-4 lead lol...

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:The second session of this final sounds like it's going to be well tasty :bowdown:

bucking Tuesday finals. bucking work. :grrr:

rofl

Are you not recording it?