Post a reply

Who is your pick?

Poll ended at 27 Aug 2017

Zhou Yuelong
40%
Yan Bingtao
60%

Total votes : 5

Re: Who do you rate as the better prospect?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:Who do you rate higher? Who do you think will win more titles/rankers in their career?

Don't phone. It's just for fun.

I don't have your number anyway so I used the vote button at the top.

Wham ban Yan's the man.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Who do you rate higher? Who do you think will win more titles/rankers in their career?

Don't phone. It's just for fun.

I don't have your number anyway so I used the vote button at the top.

Wham ban Yan's the man.

It was Big Breakfast-ism, back in the day.

Postby TheSaviour

Yuelong by country a mile.

And not just because of his run now. And it isn´t even valid anymore :-) . But something else surely is.. Ha haa.

Yan can also make it too. I suppose people just shouldn´t play with too open cards. But if someone does, I suppose even that is better than to struck beans up your nose.

There just shouldn´t be too many sneak attacks. Which I feel the case still very much is. Just be there already, it isn´t the most difficult thing to figure out. When people are discussion about something, that COULD IT REALLY BE LIKE THAT, like for example about Yuelong, I am there already. And going out only punching and kicking, if even so.

Just stop making too many sneak attacks. People should had already a long ago realised how good Yuelong actually is. He has a straight as a dead cue action. Rubbing shoulders with the likes of Steve Davis, Kyren Wilson or Mark Selby. It should be a matter of a weeks or even a days to realise something like this if just putting an effort into it, rather than wasting a many, many years with some players which never actually even leads into anything.. :mood: :mood: :mood: :mood: