Post a reply

Re: EverGrande China Championship Last 32 !!!

Postby gcjdavid

Cloud Strife wrote:Ding, Trump and Higgins all trailing. Who would've thunk it?

I thought that Higgins being a very consistent player would have made inroads into this tournament. Guessed I would be quite wrong.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Result:
McManus 5-0 Ding

Latest:
Trump 3-4 Dott
Ford 4-2 Higgins

Thanks for these. :hatoff:

At work I can't watch or access live scores.

Ford wins 5-2. Dott on a potential matchwinning break.

Postby Cloud Strife

Robertson, Selby, Higgins and Ding all gone. Trump possibly joining them soon.

The stars aligning for Ronnie? I would've said so, but his mind must be elsewhere right now.

Postby LC

Cloud Strife wrote:Robertson, Selby, Higgins and Ding all gone. Trump possibly joining them soon.

The stars aligning for Ronnie? I would've said so, but his mind must be elsewhere right now.

I was just thinking this, trump is out now as well, all the people he's struggled against recently have gone, but surely he his mind is elsewhere, so I expect him to withdraw, I thought he might of before his match today

Postby masterdoctorgenius

LC wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Robertson, Selby, Higgins and Ding all gone. Trump possibly joining them soon.

I was just thinking this, trump is out now as well, all the people he's struggled against recently have gone, but surely he his mind is elsewhere, so I expect him to withdraw, I thought he might of before his match today

He sounded quite upbeat in his press conference. Cant see him withdrawing tbh. When he was to withdraw then today. Doesnt make any sense to withdraw now when he knew already about the situation yesterday.
Last edited by masterdoctorgenius on 18 Aug 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
He sounded quite upbeat in his press conference. Cant see him withdrawing tbh. When he was to withdraw then today. Doesnt make any sense to withdraw now when he knew already about the situation yesterday.

Ronnie and the word sense often dont work together well, but I also dont expect him to withdraw now.

Can someone please explain me what happened? Was Laila in Barcelona yesterday?

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
Ronnie and the word sense often dont work together well, but I also dont expect him to withdraw now.

Can someone please explain me what happened? Was Laila in Barcelona yesterday?

Apparently. She hid in a fridge to avoid the attacks.

Postby Cloud Strife

eraserhead wrote:Wow some of these results but Ding not getting a frame against McManus. <doh>

He played awfully as well. Ding shouldn't be losing to McManus in the year 2017 under any circumstance.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Wow some of these results but Ding not getting a frame against McManus. <doh>

He played awfully as well. Ding shouldn't be losing to McManus in the year 2017 under any circumstance.

Even under the circumstances that McManus outpoints him?

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Even under the circumstances that McManus outpoints him?

Yeah, but McManus is about 90 years old.