Post a reply

Re: EverGrande China Championship Last 128 and Last 64 !!!

Postby TheSaviour

Yes, Ronnie off to a flyer, 4-1 with a great 124 already marked. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuV38Uc_sRo After an accident happened and Sam took the first frame.

I am just gutted I forgot to back him more than I already did yesterday. Just had some other things on my mind.

I must admitt I was really worried yesterday. The result from Allister´s match just took ages before it finally was there. I must also admit I made a slight mistake while given an analysis. I just forgot a few things. I usually don´t make a mistakes like that. But Allister still should had won it 5-2 or at least 5-3. If he would be Ronnie it would had been 5-1 or even 5-0.

A difficult to judge who is the best sprint-matches player these days; is it Shaun or Ronnie. While it is a best of a 9 or a 7. Neither of them are nowhere near good enough anymore to win the Worlds. See. How well Mark Selby is doing here also. He is also off to a flyer. But espicially Shaun can just run these matches. An opponent just don´t have the time to get better of him. Even when otherwise perhaps a better player.

Some really nice results here. I don´t even rate many players who most of the fans sees as the great players. Playing just solely with a natural talent and not having any wisdom with the money or a family just don´t do it to me.

Tomorrow Merlin takes on Yan Bingtao. The tanks and planes are once again out. It will just get gradually better and better lol. The same with the Sheriff of the Pottingham. Can´t see the Chinese ace, who is currently playing their third violin, to really to challenge Stephen.

Elvis is alive. It is all about just having a few laughs which makes people to laugh.
Last edited by TheSaviour on 17 Aug 2017, edited 2 times in total.

Postby SnookerEd25

hendry_fan wrote:Well,that was a verrrrrrrrrrrry quick exit,Stephen could,nt even get past the 1st round. :dizzy:

The carpacio was "rough around the edges"

"The fish was dry slighty and the sauce was,nt creamy,it was acidic,it needed a bit more cooking off,it was still sharp like a glas of wine.

The fish needed to be cooked a little bit more sympatheticly and he should,nt of
thrown so much on the plate.

In other words,he bucked it up.

Stephen will be verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry disappointed,in fact,he,ll be gutted. :-(

I,m pretty sure he downed a good few glasses o :wine: after that performance. :bs:

Sounds like he downed a few before... :dizzy:

Postby Andre147

Been a long time for Ronnies standards since he won a ranker, so to get another soon would be satysfying.

But not getting carried away, Ronnie and China dont tend to work and Ive seen him start well in a China tournament, before putting a desinterested performande and losing.

His last Semi in a China event came at the 2009 Shanghai if im not mistaken, which he ended up winning, so just shows you how long ago he put a decent performance there.

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Well,that was a verrrrrrrrrrrry quick exit,Stephen could,nt even get past the 1st round. :dizzy:

The carpacio was "rough around the edges"

"The fish was dry slighty and the sauce was,nt creamy,it was acidic,it needed a bit more cooking off,it was still sharp like a glas of wine.

The fish needed to be cooked a little bit more sympatheticly and he should,nt of
thrown so much on the plate.

In other words,he bucked it up.

Stephen will be verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry disappointed,in fact,he,ll be gutted. :-(

I,m pretty sure he downed a good few glasses o :wine: after that performance. :bs:

Sounds like he downed a few before... :dizzy:

Indeed SnookerEd25. <laugh>

I myself had a glass before and a good few glasses after. :emb: :-D

Postby hendry_fan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Good win for Stevens vs Allen from 2-4 down. Made a match saving steal in the 7th from 60 odd down.

Yep,much credit to Matts for that.

Congrats to him for not only bein able to come back from 2-4 down,but to also go on and win the decider + as you mentioned,in making a match saving steal. <ok>

Burns can,t follow up his very good win against Wenbo,loses 5-4 to taylor. :roll:

Postby hendry_fan

Alex0paul wrote:I had a weird dream that Liang Wenbo would give out biscuits to the player that beat him in a tournament

Well "weird" is really only a matter of opinion,especially these days,but yeah,i can see your point,mind you most dreams are weird. :chin: <laugh>