Post a reply

Re: Kaspersky Riga Masters !!!!!

Postby hendry_fan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Sorry to hear your snooker didn't go well.If it's any consolation I totally lost my game recently and it is hard to get back as the harder you try then the less fluently you play. But you cannot force yourself to relax! :grrr:

Thankyou Badsnookerplayer,very humble of you. :-)

It has become verrrry annoying though,i really don,t know what the problem(s) is/are,it,s not cause of any private problems,or due to lack of motivation,or due to concentration lapses,or tryin too hard,it also aint due to the oponents i,ve been playin as i have been playin against diffrent types of players,eg last night i played against a opponent who is one of the weakest players in my club,the first 2 frames he had a Massive run o the ball and got away with a lot,but in the 3rd and 4th frame,his luck ran out and he gave me plenty of chances,but i just could,nt make much out of them,some of the pots i missed were frightening tbh.

If there is something that i could pick out which might be,or is in fact causing me to play rubbish,then i have been tending to worry more about missing pots than to be confident in potting them. :chin:

Another issue could be,is that i really have,nt been gettin much run at all,i,m not one who complains bout that part of the game,but of late,i,ve just not been gettin much run at all,thats certainly been grindin me down + many of my opponents have had a great deal of the run against me,especially with laying lucky snookers and many have potted some crazy difficult pots that would even make the pros eyes pop out. :shock: <laugh>

My confidence of late and at the mom is verrrry low. :-(

I know i,ll get my form back again some time,but the BIG question is,WHEN!!!!.

How come you,ve "totally lost your game"?.

Postby SnookerFan

I hate weddings. You have to put on a suit, it's usually a weekend out of your time and you end up getting pestered by some bellend or another at the reception, asking if you want to dance. I've just cut myself whilst shaving for it, so have a face like Freddy Krueger.

And for what? A fancy party. You'd think the marriage part was the exciting bit. The bit where you get to spend the rest of your life with the person you love. Not the administrative bit at the beginning.

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:I hate weddings. You have to put on a suit, it's usually a weekend out of your time and you end up getting pestered by some bellend or another at the reception, asking if you want to dance. I've just cut myself whilst shaving for it, so have a face like Freddy Krueger.

And for what? A fancy party. You'd think the marriage part was the exciting bit. The bit where you get to spend the rest of your life with the person you love. Not the administrative bit at the beginning.

Sounds like your really up for it SF. <laugh>

AlI the same,i wish you a nice day. :-)

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Craig Steadman 3 - 4 Kyren Wilson
Robert Milkins 0 - 0 Ryan Day
Ken Doherty 1 - 0 Robin Hull
Alex Ursenbacher 0 - 2 Robbie Williams
Mark Davis 1 - 0 Sam Craigie
Zhang Anda 4 - 3 Hammad Miah
Noppon Saengkham 0 -0 Sam Baird

Postby Badsnookerplayer

hendry_fan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Sorry to hear your snooker didn't go well.If it's any consolation I totally lost my game recently and it is hard to get back as the harder you try then the less fluently you play. But you cannot force yourself to relax! :grrr:

How come you,ve "totally lost your game"?.

Almost exactly all of the symptoms you described. Tensed up, pot a couple of decent balls then miss a sitter, felt that I was not getting a shot or any luck, negative thoughts when down on the shot. It has been the only prolonged patch I have ever had and I am finally coming through it.

What you said about being positive on the shot is weird. How come if you get down on the shot and think it will go in it generally does, but if you feel negative then no matter how hard you look for the angle you won't find it.

It is a bloody hard game but that's why I like it.

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I hate weddings. You have to put on a suit, it's usually a weekend out of your time and you end up getting pestered by some bellend or another at the reception, asking if you want to dance. I've just cut myself whilst shaving for it, so have a face like Freddy Krueger.

Sounds like your really up for it SF. <laugh>

AlI the same,i wish you a nice day. :-)

Yeah, man. I'm psyched. :D

Postby SnookerFan

I just left my parents in their room. I'm channel surfing on the hotel telly. Wonder if I got time to sneak for a pint before getting ready.

Maybe best not. Last time I did that at a wedding, I got spastic drunk and upset everybody.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:I just left my parents in their room. I'm channel surfing on the hotel telly. Wonder if I got time to sneak for a pint before getting ready.

Maybe best not. Last time I did that at a wedding, I got spastic drunk and upset everybody.

If they can't handle the truth...

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Robert Milkins 1 - 3 Ryan Day
Ken Doherty 3 - 2 Robin Hull
Alex Ursenbacher 2 - 4 Robbie Williams
Mark Davis 4 - 2 Sam Craigie
Noppon Saengkham 1 -3 Sam Baird

Davis marches on with a 134 in an accomplished 4-2 victory.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I just left my parents in their room. I'm channel surfing on the hotel telly. Wonder if I got time to sneak for a pint before getting ready.

It's usually my opinion of being asked to dance they don't like.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:

More detail! What is your default opinion.
:jerry:

Postby eraserhead

SnookerFan wrote:It's usually my opinion of being asked to dance they don't like.

Comfortable 4-1 win for Day, Milkin's got plenty of chances but chucked most away.

Postby eraserhead

Ken and Jimmy making good use of their new tour cards both through to the next round.

Postby eraserhead

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Who's favourite to take the title now?

Mark Davis! :-D

I'd like to see Kyren, McGill or Luca win.

Postby SnookerFan

eraserhead wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:It's usually my opinion of being asked to dance they don't like.

Comfortable 4-1 win for Day, Milkin's got plenty of chances but chucked most away.

:hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:

My opinion is that I'd rather break my leg, and anybody that asks me can get bent.

Add 9 pints of lager......

Well, let's say I refuse a bit more forcefully.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

eraserhead wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Who's favourite to take the title now?

Mark Davis! :-D

I'd like to see Kyren, McGill or Luca win.

Yeah - happy with any of them, particularly Luca as it would give him an enormous boost.

Write Mark Davis off at your peril!

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:

My opinion is that I'd rather break my leg, and anybody that asks me can get bent.

Add 9 pints of lager......

Well, let's say I refuse a bit more forcefully.

It's a wonder you still get invited.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Jack Lisowski 2 - 2 Lucas Kleckers
Joe Perry 0 - 0 Tian Pengfei
Mark J Williams 4 - 1 Luca Brecel
Nigel Bond 2 - 3 Mark Joyce
Oliver Lines 3 - 2 Steven Maguire
Thepchaiya Un-nooh 2 - 2 Anthony McGill