Post a reply

Re: Kaspersky Riga Masters !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

151kbar151 wrote:Honestly I don't remember any ranking tournament ending on Friday since I watch snooker. I looked at Arena Riga website if there is any event during the weekend but no.

The Champion Of Champions ends on a Satruday this year.

Postby Gridlock

And still no live streaming package for the rest of the planet.

Postby Andy Spark

Gridlock wrote:And still no live streaming package for the rest of the planet.

Yeah, I remember Hearn crowing when that was first announced. I was thinking it would be a permanent feature.

Postby SnookerFan

Andy Spark wrote:
Gridlock wrote:And still no live streaming package for the rest of the planet.

Yeah, I remember Hearn crowing when that was first announced. I was thinking it would be a permanent feature.

Hearn is always crowing about something.

Postby SteveJJ

Didn't the Indian Open finish on a Friday?

Maybe the venue costs excessively more at the weekend to hire! Or they have something booked in the next week that needs time to set up?

Postby PoolBoy

SteveJJ wrote:Rory McLeod gets a bye in to the next round as Zhang Anda isn't turning up.

Chen Zhe and Hossein Vafaei Ayouri have also withdrawn - benefiting, Li Hang and Matthew Stevens, respectively.

Postby Gridlock

Well boys...this starts at 3am my time. I get up at 430 so I will see if it's on xbet or whatever it's called. CHEERS BROTHERS AND SISTERS. Much love.

Postby PoolBoy

Kyren Wilson has had to withdraw as he's unwell. Ian Burns gets a 'bye' into the next round.

The Chinese are doing well in the tournament, with at least 5 players through to the last 32. (a further 3 are yet to play!).

Postby SnookerFan

I'm having random memories of the Paul Hunter Classic last year. Dunno why, best of seven matches I suppose.

I filled my fridge win Lidl lager for the weekend.