Post a reply

THESAVIOUR calls the final.

Postby Pink Ball

In a typically straight-talking piece for The Guardian's online edition, the renowned snooker columnist THESAVIOUR gives a no-nonsense rundown of the biggest match of the year:

"Well then, so Selby versus John Higgins. Funny, that.
"Neither has been the star. That honour undoubtedly goes to Stuart Bingham who continues to play the breaks like a young Ronnie. He will be back and he will take stopping. Only maybe Kyren and Reanne can stop him, or a maybe resurgent Kirk Stevens rofl rofl rofl
"The final? Who cares. After one too many a Guinness, it doesn't matter. It reminds me of Syria when I warned the America that I would send soldier after soldier back to them in a coffin, slaughtered in the same way. They laughed, but I was a serious, as I usually am. Unless after six or seven a Guinness ;-)
"When the sun was out I cut my lawn. I put my hand under the lawnmowers, and kablammo.
" pmsl pmsl :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
"So tomorrow's final, who wins? Maybe Mark. But his time clock ticks. I think Reanne will be hard to beat maybe in the next decade. she plays with the best temperament and break builds, her only weakness is cannons but that will come in a time. Like me after a several Guinness :hmmm:
"I don't want any damn tossed salad and scrambled eggs. Goodnight Seattle."
Last edited by Pink Ball on 29 Apr 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Re: THESAVIOUR calls the final.

Postby GJ

Genius

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby vodkadiet

Great stuff Pink Ball....

I know you don't drink but you would be even better after just one Guinness...(Or Dungarvans, the Vegan Guinness)

Postby Lucky

vodkadiet wrote:Great stuff Pink Ball....

I know you don't drink but you would be even better after just one Guinness...(Or Dungarvans, the Vegan Guinness)

Have you told them you're a vegan :clap:

Postby vodkadiet

Lucky wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Great stuff Pink Ball....

Have you told them you're a vegan :clap:

They will get the message eventually...

Eating Falafel right now!

Postby TheSaviour

Just a lucky streak. I am always going to require some beating sense of humour-wise. Plus I am always much more happier and more likely in the mood to be happy to down a few pints if I am proved wrong. No-one can afford to be correct too often.

Postby GJ

TheSaviour wrote:Just a lucky streak. I am always going to require some beating sense of humour-wise. Plus I am always much more happier and more likely in the mood to be happy to down a few pints if I am proved wrong. No-one can afford to be correct too often.

Your always right

:D :D :D :D <cool> :hatoff:

Postby Pink Ball

TheSaviour wrote:Just a lucky streak. I am always going to require some beating sense of humour-wise. Plus I am always much more happier and more likely in the mood to be happy to down a few pints if I am proved wrong. No-one can afford to be correct too often.

You're a top man Saviour.