Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship Final:Mark Selby v John Higgi

Postby GJ

Wildey wrote:
GJ wrote:Hendry backtracking already

to be honest most on here are back tracking.

i on the other hand stick to my convictions

WHEN Higgins wins what will you say :-D

Postby hendry_fan

Well done to Selby in winnin the last 3 frames of that session,i expected that he,d come back sometime,that he,d at some point 2,3 consecutive frame together. <ok>

John will be annoyed no doubt,but he,s still 3 in front,so he still has a bit o breathin space.

I,m knackerd,time for bed for an old fogey like me. :zzz: :-D

Postby Andre147

Higgins still the favourite of course, but he knows, I'm sure, that he cameback from the very same fedicit v Ronnie and won it.

Higgins will be hoping he doesnt have a nightmate 3rd session like Ronnie had lol... that was the most painful session to watch as a Ronnie fan.

Postby GJ

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I don't know all of the intricacies of what has gone before on here, but I think that some of you goading that Wilfy character with the lion avatar will be sleeping a bit uncomfortably tonight.

WILFY

rofl rofl rofl rofl
Last edited by GJ on 30 Apr 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Wildey

Pink Ball wrote:7-10, Higgins is still favourite. But I hope Selbo can kick on.

i think its a 50/50 Match first mini session tomorrow could be key

John missed the boat a bit

Postby snucar

GJ wrote:
snucar wrote:The more people throwing rubbish at Selby, the stronger he becomes.

Same with higgins to be fair

Indeed. So much rubbish have been said about Higgins too. I love this final more and more!

Postby Cloud Strife

GJ wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I don't know all of the intricacies of what has gone before on here, but I think that some of you goading that Wilfy character with the lion avatar will be sleeping a bit uncomfortably tonight.

WILFY

rofl rofl rofl rofl

pmsl

Postby GJ

Wildey wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:7-10, Higgins is still favourite. But I hope Selbo can kick on.

i think its a 50/50 Match first mini session tomorrow could be key

John missed the boat a bit

Impartial analysis as always <ok>

<laugh> :gag: rofl

Postby LowKey

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Selby is a lionheart - I am admiring this

Yep. If you don't respect, and admire, a player like Selby you have a serious mental problem in my opinion.

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:Ronnie getting excited by this match and showing so much respect for Selby

He'll never get his aura back while doing punditry.

The match is obviously in the balance now, I expect John to deal with tonight's events better than Ronnie did, but unless he hs a good spell of form, that will be irrelevant.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:Higgins still the favourite of course, but he knows, I'm sure, that he cameback from the very same fedicit v Ronnie and won it.

Higgins will be hoping he doesnt have a nightmate 3rd session like Ronnie had lol... that was the most painful session to watch as a Ronnie fan.

That entire day was a dreadful experience. I nearly put my foot through the TV when Ronnie missed that pink in the last frame, that was just the icing on the rubbish cake.