Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship SF 2:John Higgins v Barry Haw

Postby hendry_fan

COMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME ON JOHN!

Send the hawk back to his nest.

I really really hope the match does,nt drag on,i,m snookered out,i,m exhausted in watching it,i need a break,finish him off quickly please. :-D

Postby GJ

hendry_fan wrote:COMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME ON JOHN!

I really really hope the match does,nt drag on,i,m snookered out,i,m exhausted in watching it,i need a break,finish him off quickly please. :-D

JOHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

HAGGISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SHOW WILD WHOS BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Postby Iranu

GJ wrote:Wildey

You know fine well Higgins is smart and he knows what it takes to beat each opponent.
No point hitting peak form in matches unless its needed.

No player can choose when to peak, and it would be mad not to play well if you feel you're capable of it in an effort to "save" yourself, because that form might not be there tomorrow.

Make no mistake, Higgins would have blown Barry off the table in this match if he felt confident.

Postby hendry_fan

GJ wrote:

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

:mosh2: <ok> :clap: :happy:

Postby GJ

hendry_fan wrote:
GJ wrote:

:happy:

:mosh2: <ok> :clap: :happy:

I notice quite a few joining us on the haggis wagon <cool>

Maybe a lot want egg splat all over wilds face <laugh> rofl

Postby GJ

I think Ronnie fans who realise Higgins wont go ahead of him even if he matches 5 WSC'S will support Haggis.

Those who worry Higgins will be seen as good as Ronnie with 5 will support Selby

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:Wildey

You know fine well Higgins is smart and he knows what it takes to beat each opponent.
No point hitting peak form in matches unless its needed.

Youre right tomorrow Selby could underestimate the rubbish Higgins been playing at and he could play to a higher standard after all hes an All time Great But it really is an embarrassment to the standards that hes in the final mate there is no getting away from that

Hendry said he could easily see Selby world no 1 for 10 years and its sad that could easily be true

Postby TheRocket

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
TheRocket wrote:I want John Higgins to win the World title.

Very interesting. I'm also (probably) in the Higgins camp for this one. What's your reasoning behind your decision? Andre seems dead set on Selby.

Like him more as a person. A lot more humble. And I grew up watching the likes of ROS,MJW,Higgins.

And I think Selby is just, I don't know. A player who keeps moaning and shaking his head everytime when his opponent is having some run of the balls. But smiling and joking and yapping at his box of course when he's in that position.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Cloud Strife wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Midnight finish please.

Are you in Selby or Higgins camp tomorrow?

I honestly don't know.

I know it's tough. But I always have to choose. Not just in snooker, in any sport. I can never be completely neutral. And even if I don't make a conscious decision, then my subconscious will make the decision.

Postby Cloud Strife

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Midnight finish please.

Are you in Selby or Higgins camp tomorrow?

I honestly don't know.

I know it's tough. But I always have to choose. Not just in snooker, in any sport. I can never be completely neutral. And even if I don't make a conscious decision, then my subconscious will make the decision.

May have to go for Higgins, as for me Selby has no redeeming features whatsoever. His behaviour in the match just gone by was atrocious, IMO.

Postby Holden Chinaski

TheRocket wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
TheRocket wrote:I want John Higgins to win the World title.

Very interesting. I'm also (probably) in the Higgins camp for this one. What's your reasoning behind your decision? Andre seems dead set on Selby.

Like him more as a person. A lot more humble. And I grew up watching the likes of ROS,MJW,Higgins.

And I think Selby is just, I don't know. A player who keeps moaning and shaking his head everytime when his opponent is having some run of the balls. But smiling and joking and yapping at his box of course when he's in that position.

Agreed.