Session 3 Saturday 29th of April @ 10am
Session 4 Saturday 29th of April @ 7pm

John Higgins v Barry Hawkins

Click for Head to Heads

Overall Tied at 7-7
Main Tournaments Higgins leads 2-1
World Championship Higgins leads 1-0
Multi Session Matches Higgins leads 1-0

Not much history between these two players on the Major stage with a 2010 World Championship last 32 their biggest meating until now.

Question is Can John Higgins reach his 6th final or will Barry Hawkins reach his second?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Betfred World Championship SF 2:John Higgins v Barry Haw

Postby Souvent

I have a really difficult time with the names Hawking (wheelchair guy), Dawkins (evolutionary biologist), Hawkins (snooker player) and Darwin (theory of evolution guy). I either say one name when I should be saying the other, or sometimes I say a different but similar name (like "Watkins") or a name that doesn't even exist but is a horrific hybrid of the others (like "Dawking").

Postby Cloud Strife

Souvent wrote:I have a really difficult time with the names Hawking (wheelchair guy), Dawkins (evolutionary biologist), Hawkins (snooker player) and Darwin (theory of evolution guy). I either say one name when I should be saying the other, or sometimes I say a different but similar name (like "Watkins") or a name that doesn't even exist but is a horrific hybrid of the others (like "Dawking").

Just say Barry Potter, that's the easiest. <ok>

Postby GJ

I think Hawkins faces an uphill task , Higgins game is in such good shape while Barry is searching for top form.

Could still go close but I think Higgins is clear fav.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Respect to Hawkins but his style of play doesn't get my juices flowing.I just don't enjoy his style.

So i'm firmly on John's side,hoping to see him in another final.It will be tough but i'm going for a 17 - 15 win for the likeable Scot.

Postby hendry_fan

Good morning all,

Had to get a taxi home last night,was pi**ed as a f**t. :emb: :-D

I,m only jokin btw,i did have a wee drink though,but only 1 glas of wine. :-D

What a fantastic World Championship this has turned out to be for me.

Ronnies out and 3 of my favourite players are still in the tourney,Higgins,Selby and Ding.

Even if Hawkins were to go on and win it,i,d still be happy.

COMMMMMMMMMMMMME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN JOHN,MARK AND DING!!!!. :-)

As i wrote yesterday,i don,t think John will win it,but i hope he proves me wrong.

:happy: COMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME ONNNNNNNNNNNN JOHN!. :happy:

Postby Andre147

Gonna say Hawkins will win this one.But if Higgins plays like he did against Allen, maybe even Beast Mode Barry wont be enough. But yeah I think Hawkins will win it.

And hopefully a Hawkins v Ding Final. The latter got of to a good start.

Postby GJ

Andre147 wrote:Gonna say Hawkins will win this one.But if Higgins plays like he did against Allen, maybe even Beast Mode Barry wont be enough. But yeah I think Hawkins will win it.

And hopefully a Hawkins v Ding Final. The latter got of to a good start.

I just wonder has he brought beast mode this year ;-)

His record is very like Stevens so you wonder will he just fall short every year.