Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship SF 2:John Higgins v Barry Haw

Postby GJ

ScottCorno wrote:who's lined up to the entertain the Crucible going fans then, £60 for one frame plus a '85 re-run?

Dennis Taylor is backstage ready to come on

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Vallomas wrote:
Iranu wrote:And so comes to a close a tense, thrilling, engrossing encounter between two titans of the game at their finest.

That says it all.

Ten years after their first final, here they are again with Selby as the strong man, now.

But otherwise they haven't changed one bit.

Last edited by Snooker Overdrive on 29 Apr 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby hendry_fan

Well,that was buckin quick,thanks John!. :happy:

Finishes the match off with a century,his only one of the match. :roll: :-D

Yes,John was pooooooor for most of the match,but he,s through to his 6th World final,thats what really counts.

As far as Barrys concerned,well,i aint even gonna waste my time commenting his performance. <laugh>

:happy: :happy: :clap: Well done John!. :clap: :happy: :happy:

Postby Jester82

Cloud Strife wrote:Higgins winning the final will show up this current era for what it is - snake hiss weak!

If...if i remember correctly, Ding-Selby was a match to remember...and the Chinese won against ROS...not so weak I guess.

Postby PLtheRef

pasunegirafe wrote:Do the people there get a partial refund? I'd be so annoyed if I had tickets to that match.

There's an exhibition put on if there's less than four or five frames (dependent on how long the match takes

A short final session is the main reason why I'll only go to final sessions in the two table situation (should there be a match on the other side of the curtain) or if the match is close that it looks set to go beyond it's interval comfortably

The year I went to the Monday night of the final - I was lucky, 18-16 in 2005.